CADILLAC CTS NEWS
- Porsche tops Which? Car Survey top brand list
- New Mazda MX-5 crowned ‘most reliable new sportscar’ by Which?
- New Ford Transit Custom wins What Van? Top award
- New BMW 320d EfficientDynamics Saloon wins What Car? Green Car of the Year 2012
- New Mazda MX-5 crowned Britain’s most reliable car by What Car?
New Cars for 2008
- New Jaguar XF helps maker record annual sales boost in 2008
- New Audi A3 Black Edition – raring to go
- New Ford Fiesta - surge in fortune
- TV show names new Kia pro_cee’d as Car of the Year 2008
- New performance options available for Aston Martin 4.3 litre V8 Vantage
- New Nissan GT-R – all set for Europe
The car features technical innovations throughout, dramatic exterior styling and a hand-crafted lavishly equipped interior.
The new Cadillac CTS is powered by world-class 2.8 and 3.6 litre V6 petrol engines mated to a six-speed automatic transmission with manual mode.
An advanced 2.9 litre V6 diesel engine is expected to join the line-up in 2009.
Prices for this bold contender start from just £26,995 for the 2.8 V6 and rise to just £32,995 for the 3.6 V6.
The new Cadillac CTS comes with a single ‘Sport Luxury’ specification that exhibits a class-leading level of standard equipment.
As a result of the impressive standard equipment level the only optional choices needed are exterior paint finish, the ‘Ultra View’ sunroof and the Sapele Pommele wood finish to the interior.
Offering stunning road presence, a luxurious fully-appointed interior and an exceptional driving experience, the new Cadillac CTS is a symbol for a new generation of drivers who think outside the box.
View the latest 2014 CADILLAC CTS Deals