CITROEN C3 NEWS
- Porsche tops Which? Car Survey top brand list
- New Mazda MX-5 crowned ‘most reliable new sportscar’ by Which?
- New Ford Transit Custom wins What Van? Top award
- New BMW 320d EfficientDynamics Saloon wins What Car? Green Car of the Year 2012
- New Mazda MX-5 crowned Britain’s most reliable car by What Car?
New Cars for 2008
- New Jaguar XF helps maker record annual sales boost in 2008
- New Audi A3 Black Edition – raring to go
- New Ford Fiesta - surge in fortune
- TV show names new Kia pro_cee’d as Car of the Year 2008
- New performance options available for Aston Martin 4.3 litre V8 Vantage
- New Nissan GT-R – all set for Europe
The new Citroen C3 Pluriel Charleston, the French car-maker’s funky convertible supermini, will be unveiled at next month’s Paris Motor Show and is expected to go on sale in the UK in early 2009.
The new Citroen C3 Pluriel Charleston fashions a contemporary reinterpretation of a design theme that once decorated Citroen’s famous 2CV - a stylistic nod to one of the most iconic cars in history, which this year celebrates its 60th birthday.
With a blend of nostalgic and contemporary styling, the new Citroen C3 Pluriel Charleston should strike a chord with both 2CV fans and buyers looking for a vehicle with individual design flair.
With its bold two-tone colour scheme of black and Bordeaux red, the sophisticated Charleston special edition will be positioned at the high-end of the Pluriel range with premium touches throughout such as gloss-black fittings, leather upholstery and chrome trim.
Also fitted as standard are stylish 15” aluminium wheels which feature red embellisher centres that add elegance and definition.
Full details and prices for the new Citroën C3 Pluriel Charleston will be announced closer to the UK launch date.
View the latest 2015 CITROEN C3 Deals