CITROEN C3 NEWS
- Lower Regional Car Servicing Costs a Myth?
- Porsche tops Which? Car Survey top brand list
- New Mazda MX-5 crowned ‘most reliable new sportscar’ by Which?
- New Ford Transit Custom wins What Van? Top award
- New BMW 320d EfficientDynamics Saloon wins What Car? Green Car of the Year 2012
New Cars for 2008
- New Jaguar XF helps maker record annual sales boost in 2008
- New Audi A3 Black Edition – raring to go
- New Ford Fiesta - surge in fortune
- TV show names new Kia pro_cee’d as Car of the Year 2008
- New performance options available for Aston Martin 4.3 litre V8 Vantage
- New Nissan GT-R – all set for Europe
The new Citroen C3 Picasso will be making its first public debut at next month’s Paris Motor Show, before a UK launch in 2009.The new Citroen C3 Picasso will be the third Citroën to join the Company’s award-winning Picasso family.
Far from the average MPV, the new Citroen C3 Picasso’s ‘magic box’ charm lies in the way it is both compact and spacious and also brings together many other opposing qualities - strength and comfort, quality and affordability, performance and economy, contemporary and retro design, square shapes and flowing curves and, significantly, style and practicality.
The new Citroen C3 Picasso offers class-leading space, intelligent and quirky design, modular seat layout, intuitive storage solutions, dynamic engines co-developed with BMW, and all the comfort, technology and safety you’d expect of a Citroen MPV.
It will also fit comfortably alongside the Xsara and C4 Picassos within Citroen’s - 2008’s best selling MPV brand in Europe – portfolio.
Bursting forth from the ordinary with its unique, cheeky, character, bubbly personality and charming good looks, the new Citroen C3 Picasso benefits from a new direction in body design, blending the roomy, versatile shapes of an MPV with the quality, agility and comfort of an SUV and at the same time, challenging the preconceived notions of the compact MPV segment.
View the latest 2015 CITROEN C3 Deals