FORD FOCUS NEWS
- Lower Regional Car Servicing Costs a Myth?
- Porsche tops Which? Car Survey top brand list
- New Mazda MX-5 crowned ‘most reliable new sportscar’ by Which?
- New Ford Transit Custom wins What Van? Top award
- New BMW 320d EfficientDynamics Saloon wins What Car? Green Car of the Year 2012
New Cars for 2008
- New Jaguar XF helps maker record annual sales boost in 2008
- New Audi A3 Black Edition – raring to go
- New Ford Fiesta - surge in fortune
- TV show names new Kia pro_cee’d as Car of the Year 2008
- New performance options available for Aston Martin 4.3 litre V8 Vantage
- New Nissan GT-R – all set for Europe
Ford is to introduce the sporty Zetec S badge to its acclaimed Focus line-up for the first time.
The new Ford Focus Zetec S is now available in Ford dealerships and is based on the existing Zetec model.
However, it comes with the addition of a full sports styling kit, of front and rear spoilers with lower sill extensions, 17in alloy wheels, aluminium-style foot pedals and hand brake cover, and an exclusive "S" badge on the front fender.
The new Ford Focus Zetec S is available in three-door and five-door versions and is offered with the same wide choice of engines as the existing Focus Zetec with the addition of a 1.6 Ti-VCT 115PS petrol unit.
Other available engines in the new Ford Focus Zetec S are the 1.8 125PS and 2.0 145PS petrol units and the diesel 1.8 TDCi 115 PS, 2.0 TDCi 136PS, and 2.0 TDCi 136PS with diesel particulate filter (DPF) which can also be specified with Ford's acclaimed six-speed PowerShift automatic transmission.
The new Ford Focus Zetec S is priced about £750 above the equivalent Zetec derivative, which represents outstanding value, as separately, the additional features are worth over £1,600.
Additionally, it is also available in two optional styling packs.
The Sport pack (£500) includes 18in alloy wheels and privacy glass, and the WRC pack (£200) includes World Rally Championship 'chequered flag' decals and WRC scuff plates.
View the latest 2015 FORD FOCUS Deals