CITROEN C3 NEWS
- Porsche tops Which? Car Survey top brand list
- New Mazda MX-5 crowned ‘most reliable new sportscar’ by Which?
- New Ford Transit Custom wins What Van? Top award
- New BMW 320d EfficientDynamics Saloon wins What Car? Green Car of the Year 2012
- New Mazda MX-5 crowned Britain’s most reliable car by What Car?
New Cars for 2009
- Renault launches new van ‘Extra’ special editions
- New Peugeot 3008 – rising in numbers
- New Volkswagen Golf ‘R’ to benefit from Superchip’s new Golf GTi MkVI ECU remap
- Subaru tops in major crash test programme
- New Volkswagen Caravelle and California – ahead of its time
- New Toyota Land Cruiser - engineered to excel
The company hopes the move will further reflect its position as one of UK’s largest and most committed vehicle suppliers to the mobility sector.
The show will take place at Kemble Airfield, Cirencester, 4-6 June.
Besides the new Citroen C3 Picasso and Citroen Nemo Multispace (pictured), the show will feature a wide range of models from maker including the new Berlingo Multispace 7 seat, Grand C4 Picasso EGS, Berlingo Multispace 5 seat, C4 Picasso EGS 5-seat, C4 5-door hatchback auto, C5 Tourer, and Dispatch Combi.
Citroen offers the widest choice of fuel efficient, low emission vehicles for Mobility Scheme customers, ranging in size from the C1 city car through to the Dispatch Combi.
A feature of Citroen cars available for Mobility Scheme customers is the wide choice of MPVs, which offer significant accessibility benefits.
The new Citroen C3 Picasso’s unique Spacebox design mixes MPV space with SUV presence to deliver ample interior space with city-friendly dimensions.
Both the C3 Picasso’s interior and exterior design demonstrate innovative thinking to achieve maximum practicality in the most stylish manner.
The new Citroen Nemo Multispace offers a unique combination of compact external dimensions, massive internal space and exceptional visibility.
The Nemo Multispace also provides the benefits of ease of access, exceptional headroom and the option of Citroen’s SensoDrive, two pedal automated manual transmission, which further improves the Nemo Multispace’s already excellent fuel economy and reduces emissions.
View the latest 2015 CITROEN C3 Deals