- Porsche tops Which? Car Survey top brand list
- New Mazda MX-5 crowned ‘most reliable new sportscar’ by Which?
- New Ford Transit Custom wins What Van? Top award
- New BMW 320d EfficientDynamics Saloon wins What Car? Green Car of the Year 2012
- New Mazda MX-5 crowned Britain’s most reliable car by What Car?
- SEAT launches Click&Go service for car accessories
- BMW i, Schneider Electric partner to provide home charging installation service
- FISITA celebrates braking technology excellence at EuroBrake 2013
- Jaguar Gallery inaugurated in Coventry
- Jaguar wins women’s heart in Auto Express Driver Survey
- Suzuki announces record growth, eyes fleet sales
The luxury automotive manufacturer celebrated the occasion on the man- made island, located offshore of the Arabian Peninsula, with an event that included prominent members of the Qatari business community.
The event was marked by the unveiling of the new Ghost, the latest addition to the Rolls-Royce model range which was making its debut in Qatar.
Tom Purves, CEO, Rolls-Royce Motor Cars, said: “Having seen the development of The Pearl Qatar over recent months I am convinced that it is the ideal environment to house the pinnacle of luxury in the automotive market. Our presence on this exclusive venue reinforces the strategic importance of Qatar and the Middle East region to the future growth of Rolls-Royce.”
Omar Alfardan, president of Alfardan Automobiles and Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Doha, said: “The opening of our new showroom on one of the most luxurious islands in the world demonstrates our commitment to consistently investing in the Rolls-Royce brand. Our unique facility on the Pearl Qatar sets us apart and will cement our iconic status in Qatar’s automotive market.”
He added: “We are extremely optimistic about the success of Rolls-Royce Motor Cars new model, the Ghost, in Qatar. The launch of the Ghost will further strengthen our position as Qatar’s leading luxury automotive dealer.”
View the latest 2013 ROLLS-ROYCE Deals