FORD FOCUS NEWS
- New Ford Transit Custom wins What Van? Top award
- New BMW 320d EfficientDynamics Saloon wins What Car? Green Car of the Year 2012
- New Mazda MX-5 crowned Britain’s most reliable car by What Car?
- Kia wins Which? best car manufacturer crown
- New Suzuki Swift Sport wins What Car? ‘Best Buy’ award
- New Nissan Leaf charges though 10,000 European sales milestone
- Princess Diana’s Audi Quattro ready for auction
- New Audi models search out local fuel savings
- New BMW 3 Series range – a range hard to beat
- New Mazda6 takes the ‘Best Upper Medium’ prize at Fleet News Awards
- New Ford Focus ST rated Europe's top-selling hot hatch
The new Ford Focus RS has won the Nuts magazine Car of the Year 2009 trophy.
The latest award joins the Scottish 'sporting' Car of the Year 2009 award presented earlier this month.
The new Ford Focus RS has already had in excess of 2,000 orders placed from a total UK production of around 4,000 vehicles.
Nuts magazine deputy editor, Adam Ralph, said: "Our readers felt the new Ford Focus RS represented all that a young bloke looked for in a new car. It's affordable, a real head turner and ridiculously good fun to drive."
On hearing the news, Ford's Team RS chief engineer, Dirk Densing said: "The new Ford Focus RS project set out to deliver optimal high-performance road car technology together with the practicality expected of a Focus.
“We feel we have achieved this and are delighted that Nuts readers agree."
View the latest 2013 FORD FOCUS Deals