- New Ford Fiesta ST in production boost to meet surging demand
- New Mazda6 in free navigation upgrade to lure company car drivers
- New Mitsubishi Shogun – the practical, powerful offroader
- Porsche tops Which? Car Survey top brand list
- New Citroen C4 Picasso: a whole wide world inside
- New SEAT Leon SC – youthful, sporty three-door drive
The new Ford Focus RS has won the Nuts magazine Car of the Year 2009 trophy.
The latest award joins the Scottish 'sporting' Car of the Year 2009 award presented earlier this month.
The new Ford Focus RS has already had in excess of 2,000 orders placed from a total UK production of around 4,000 vehicles.
Nuts magazine deputy editor, Adam Ralph, said: "Our readers felt the new Ford Focus RS represented all that a young bloke looked for in a new car. It's affordable, a real head turner and ridiculously good fun to drive."
On hearing the news, Ford's Team RS chief engineer, Dirk Densing said: "The new Ford Focus RS project set out to deliver optimal high-performance road car technology together with the practicality expected of a Focus.
“We feel we have achieved this and are delighted that Nuts readers agree."
View the latest 2015 FORD FOCUS Deals