RENAULT TWINGO NEWS
- Porsche tops Which? Car Survey top brand list
- New Mazda MX-5 crowned ‘most reliable new sportscar’ by Which?
- New Ford Transit Custom wins What Van? Top award
- New BMW 320d EfficientDynamics Saloon wins What Car? Green Car of the Year 2012
- New Mazda MX-5 crowned Britain’s most reliable car by What Car?
- SEAT launches Click&Go service for car accessories
- BMW i, Schneider Electric partner to provide home charging installation service
- FISITA celebrates braking technology excellence at EuroBrake 2013
- Jaguar Gallery inaugurated in Coventry
- Jaguar wins women’s heart in Auto Express Driver Survey
- Suzuki announces record growth, eyes fleet sales
The new version comes with a modern touch but retains the combination of French blue, white racing stripes and stylish, quilted leather upholstery forms an integral part of the package -but with a distinctly modern touch.
The new Renault Twingo Gordini Renaultsport hot hatch is premiered until 10 January, 2010 at the Atelier Renault on the Champs-Elysees in Paris, as part of the showroom's 'Christmas in Blue' exhibition. It will go on sale across Europe from March 2010.
The new Renault Twingo Gordini Renaultsport features a Malta Blue metallic finish, plus two white racing stripes, in keeping with tradition. The front and rear bumpers are enhanced by gloss black centre sections, while the fog lamp surrounds, exterior door mirror housings and rear tailgate spoiler are all picked out in a contrasting white finish.
'Gordini Series' badging either side refers back to the 1960’s heyday of the Gordini Cup in France when the qualifying heats of the different race meetings were known as séries.
Prices will be announced nearer the time of the launch in the UK in March.
View the latest 2013 RENAULT TWINGO Deals