- New Ford Transit Custom wins What Van? Top award
- New BMW 320d EfficientDynamics Saloon wins What Car? Green Car of the Year 2012
- New Mazda MX-5 crowned Britain’s most reliable car by What Car?
- Kia wins Which? best car manufacturer crown
- New Suzuki Swift Sport wins What Car? ‘Best Buy’ award
- Aston Martin completes Investindustrial partnership
- Infiniti first-ever showroom opens in Hong Kong
- Sir Chris Hoy presents bursaries to new British sporting talent
- Five million 1.3 MultiJet engines produced
- Vauxhall introduces new finance package to lure customers
- Drivers to be checked for eyesight and epilepsy
Renault is offering a new Renault I-Music special edition range aimed at tech-savvy sound lovers and bargain hunters alike.
The I-Music special edition is available on 11 Renault models: Clio three-door, Clio five-door, Clio Sport Tourer, Modus, Grand Modus, Kangoo, Mégane Hatch, Mégane Coupé, Mégane Sport Tourer, Scénic and Grand Scenic.
The I-Music range all feature air conditioning, alloy wheels, front fog lights, brushed aluminium-effect door mirrors, Bluetooth hands-free phone connectivity, and TunePoint.
The new Renault I-Music special edition is available with 11 different engine variants and will become available to order now with first deliveries from December.
View the latest 2013 RENAULT Deals