- Porsche tops Which? Car Survey top brand list
- New Mazda MX-5 crowned ‘most reliable new sportscar’ by Which?
- New Ford Transit Custom wins What Van? Top award
- New BMW 320d EfficientDynamics Saloon wins What Car? Green Car of the Year 2012
- New Mazda MX-5 crowned Britain’s most reliable car by What Car?
Renault is offering a new Renault I-Music special edition range aimed at tech-savvy sound lovers and bargain hunters alike.
The I-Music special edition is available on 11 Renault models: Clio three-door, Clio five-door, Clio Sport Tourer, Modus, Grand Modus, Kangoo, Mégane Hatch, Mégane Coupé, Mégane Sport Tourer, Scénic and Grand Scenic.
The I-Music range all feature air conditioning, alloy wheels, front fog lights, brushed aluminium-effect door mirrors, Bluetooth hands-free phone connectivity, and TunePoint.
The new Renault I-Music special edition is available with 11 different engine variants and will become available to order now with first deliveries from December.
View the latest 2015 RENAULT Deals