- Porsche tops Which? Car Survey top brand list
- New Mazda MX-5 crowned ‘most reliable new sportscar’ by Which?
- New Ford Transit Custom wins What Van? Top award
- New BMW 320d EfficientDynamics Saloon wins What Car? Green Car of the Year 2012
- New Mazda MX-5 crowned Britain’s most reliable car by What Car?
- SEAT launches Click&Go service for car accessories
- BMW i, Schneider Electric partner to provide home charging installation service
- FISITA celebrates braking technology excellence at EuroBrake 2013
- Jaguar Gallery inaugurated in Coventry
- Jaguar wins women’s heart in Auto Express Driver Survey
- Suzuki announces record growth, eyes fleet sales
The Wigmore Street showroom’s interior has been significantly enhanced with the configurators, on which customers can select a new car and choose combinations of engine, equipment and colours in a relaxed atmosphere, getting assistance from a staff member only if they ask for it.
The configurators are regularly updated to give additional information on product developments, pricing, and other news.
The external display is similar to a large electronic poster, and is designed to catch the eye of the high volume of pedestrians and motorists using the busy central London streets surrounding the dealership. The constantly changing images contain information about Fiat’s award-winning range of cars, along with news of special deals and offers.
Tony Dittli, managing director, Fiat Marylebone, said: “Our strategy is to widen our communications with customers.
“So when customers arrive here now, they are presented with a unique digital environment in keeping with the modern, high-tech look and feel of the showroom. The projector was a logical approach for this.
“I am sure customers will enjoy using the configurators which allow them to choose their perfect car, on their own, at their own pace. And if they need assistance, of course we’re only too happy to help.”
Pictured: Fiat Marylebone’s new digital display.
View the latest 2013 FIAT Deals