- New Ford Transit Custom wins What Van? Top award
- New BMW 320d EfficientDynamics Saloon wins What Car? Green Car of the Year 2012
- New Mazda MX-5 crowned Britain’s most reliable car by What Car?
- Kia wins Which? best car manufacturer crown
- New Suzuki Swift Sport wins What Car? ‘Best Buy’ award
- Aston Martin completes Investindustrial partnership
- Infiniti first-ever showroom opens in Hong Kong
- Sir Chris Hoy presents bursaries to new British sporting talent
- Five million 1.3 MultiJet engines produced
- Vauxhall introduces new finance package to lure customers
- Drivers to be checked for eyesight and epilepsy
Four new car configurators and an eye-catching external digital display are among the high-tech equipment introduced recently to Fiat Marylebone, Fiat UK’s London flagship dealer.
The Wigmore Street showroom’s interior has been significantly enhanced with the configurators, on which customers can select a new car and choose combinations of engine, equipment and colours in a relaxed atmosphere, getting assistance from a staff member only if they ask for it.
The configurators are regularly updated to give additional information on product developments, pricing, and other news.
The external display is similar to a large electronic poster, and is designed to catch the eye of the high volume of pedestrians and motorists using the busy central London streets surrounding the dealership. The constantly changing images contain information about Fiat’s award-winning range of cars, along with news of special deals and offers.
Tony Dittli, managing director, Fiat Marylebone, said: “Our strategy is to widen our communications with customers.
“So when customers arrive here now, they are presented with a unique digital environment in keeping with the modern, high-tech look and feel of the showroom. The projector was a logical approach for this.
“I am sure customers will enjoy using the configurators which allow them to choose their perfect car, on their own, at their own pace. And if they need assistance, of course we’re only too happy to help.”
Pictured: Fiat Marylebone’s new digital display.
View the latest 2013 FIAT Deals