CITROEN C3 NEWS
- New Ford Transit Custom wins What Van? Top award
- New BMW 320d EfficientDynamics Saloon wins What Car? Green Car of the Year 2012
- New Mazda MX-5 crowned Britain’s most reliable car by What Car?
- Kia wins Which? best car manufacturer crown
- New Suzuki Swift Sport wins What Car? ‘Best Buy’ award
- Princess Diana’s Audi Quattro ready for auction
- New Audi models search out local fuel savings
- New BMW 3 Series range – a range hard to beat
- New Mazda6 takes the ‘Best Upper Medium’ prize at Fleet News Awards
- New Ford Focus ST rated Europe's top-selling hot hatch
- Volvo joins hands with Spotify to launch in-dash voice-activate
Citroen’s latest TV advertisement - a fun film created for the launch of the new Citroen C3 - features the Company’s latest supermini having a ‘swinging’ time by the sea.
In the 60-second ad, a young couple sneak new Citroen C3 past a security guard and into a dockyard where they connect the car’s wheels to the cables of a shipping container crane - and then accelerate up into the air to create a giant swing.
Inside the cabin, the couple experience the panoramic view through new C3’s Zenith windscreen.
The new Citroen C3 is among Citroen’s most fuel and CO2 efficient cars, and is the first production Citroen with a model emitting less than 99g/km of CO2. Its Zenith windscreen is 36 per cent bigger than a conventional screen on an average five door small car.
The TV advert airs from 14th December with the new C3 going on sale from 15 January 2010, with prices starting at £10,790 for the entry-level petrol model, rising to £16,140 for the range-topping 1.6HDi 110hp Exclusive.
View the latest 2013 CITROEN C3 Deals