CITROEN C3 NEWS
- Porsche tops Which? Car Survey top brand list
- New Mazda MX-5 crowned ‘most reliable new sportscar’ by Which?
- New Ford Transit Custom wins What Van? Top award
- New BMW 320d EfficientDynamics Saloon wins What Car? Green Car of the Year 2012
- New Mazda MX-5 crowned Britain’s most reliable car by What Car?
The new Citroen C3 Picasso has been named ‘Best Family Car’ of 2009 by the Daily Express’ Motoring team.
The new Citroen C3 Picasso MPV impressed the judges with its compact, purposeful exterior, combined with plentiful internal storage and flexible seating arrangement.
The latest accolade comes at the end of a hugely successful year for the new Citroen C3 Picasso, adding to five awards already under its belt from the likes of Auto Express, Top Gear and What Diesel.
The Daily Express, said: “The new C3 Picasso is a great family alternative to the new breed of cross-overs. Better still, it’s well built and excellent to drive too. Forget just winning in this category, the C3 Picasso was one of the best cars of 2009, period.”
View the latest 2015 CITROEN C3 Deals