MITSUBISHI OUTLANDER NEWS
- New Ford Transit Custom wins What Van? Top award
- New BMW 320d EfficientDynamics Saloon wins What Car? Green Car of the Year 2012
- New Mazda MX-5 crowned Britain’s most reliable car by What Car?
- Kia wins Which? best car manufacturer crown
- New Suzuki Swift Sport wins What Car? ‘Best Buy’ award
- Princess Diana’s Audi Quattro ready for auction
- New Audi models search out local fuel savings
- New BMW 3 Series range – a range hard to beat
- New Mazda6 takes the ‘Best Upper Medium’ prize at Fleet News Awards
- New Ford Focus ST rated Europe's top-selling hot hatch
- Volvo joins hands with Spotify to launch in-dash voice-activate
Prices for the face-lifted new Mitsubishi Outlander crossover have been announced.
The vehicle will feature a number of new additions namely the availability of the twin-clutch Sports Shift Transmission SST(also found on Lancer Evolution and Lancer Ralliart models).
The first derivative of the new range will be a Special Edition variant, the “Juro” which will be available at Mitsubishi dealers from 1 July with the rest of the range arriving in October.
The new Mitsubishi Outlander will feature new exterior enhancements such as a ‘Jet-Fighter’ grille in line with Lancer Evolution, Lancer and Colt alongside an interior of faux leather and contrasting stitching on the dashboard and door panels. Additionally, it will also have a new high contrast colour LCD instrument meter display of a higher quality than the current one.
Based on the current Warrior specification(without front resin guard and chrome items) the new Mitsubishi Juro specification will come in a 2.2 diesel engine with a choice of manual or SST auto transmissions, leather seats as standard, new design 18" alloy wheels, privacy glass, and metallic paint as standard. The new Mitsubishi Juro will be available in a choice of three metallic colours at no extra cost.
The new Outlander Juro list price, including free metallic paint(excluding VED and FRF), will be £25,999 for the 2.2 DI-D Juro Manual and £27,199 for the 2.2 DI-D Juro SST . Both prices are List Prices.
The new Outlander range comes complete with 12-month/12,500 mile service intervals, and for just £315 including VAT the customer gains 3-years/37,500 servicing under the Mitsubishi Service Plan (MSP).
The balance of the new Outlander range will go on sale from 1st October. The line up will be simplified and will mirror the current Equippe, Warrior and Elegance range.
Pricing for the rest if the Outlander range will be published in due course.
Pictured: New Mitsubishi Outlander Juro.
View the latest 2013 MITSUBISHI OUTLANDER Deals