FORD FOCUS NEWS
- New Ford Transit Custom wins What Van? Top award
- New BMW 320d EfficientDynamics Saloon wins What Car? Green Car of the Year 2012
- New Mazda MX-5 crowned Britain’s most reliable car by What Car?
- Kia wins Which? best car manufacturer crown
- New Suzuki Swift Sport wins What Car? ‘Best Buy’ award
New Cars for 2010
The new Ford Focus will showcase at the Paris show ahead of its arrival in the UK next year.
Ford's Paris show news will cover production-ready five door and estate derivatives, confirmation of performance model, and 'One Ford' global strategy underpinning simultaneous new Ford Focus production in Europe and America.
New Ford of Europe chairman and chief executive officer Stephen Odell will host Ford's on-stand news conference.
The new C-MAX, first shown in March at Geneva, goes on sale this autumn in both five- and seven-seat body styles.
The new Ford Focus follows in the spring for the new "11" plate.
View the latest 2013 FORD FOCUS Deals