- Porsche tops Which? Car Survey top brand list
- New Mazda MX-5 crowned ‘most reliable new sportscar’ by Which?
- New Ford Transit Custom wins What Van? Top award
- New BMW 320d EfficientDynamics Saloon wins What Car? Green Car of the Year 2012
- New Mazda MX-5 crowned Britain’s most reliable car by What Car?
New Cars for 2011
Lexus, the luxury brand from Toyota, made its debut in the UK in the 1990s. The introductory model, LS 400 saloon, was powered by a 4.0-litre V8 engine.
Today, Lexus’s UK range includes four mainstream models – IS, GS, RX and LS – besides the high-performance IS-F and ultra-exclusive LFA supercar.
According to the independent annual UK customer satisfaction survey by J.D. Power and Associates, no automotive brand delivers better service to its customers.
Twenty years ago the on-the-road price for a new LS 400 was £34,625, which is the equivalent today of around £58,000.
The contrast with the current top-of-the range Lexus, the full hybrid LS 600h long wheelbase limousine, is stark in almost every respect: in place of the V8 engine there is a full hybrid powertrain; the equipment specification has a wealth of significantly more sophisticated and luxurious features; and the car is designed, engineered and built to higher standards all round.
View the latest 2015 LEXUS Deals