SKODA YETI NEWS
- Porsche tops Which? Car Survey top brand list
- New Mazda MX-5 crowned ‘most reliable new sportscar’ by Which?
- New Ford Transit Custom wins What Van? Top award
- New BMW 320d EfficientDynamics Saloon wins What Car? Green Car of the Year 2012
- New Mazda MX-5 crowned Britain’s most reliable car by What Car?
New Cars for 2010
The new Skoda Yeti won three awards at the Total Off Road magazine’s 4x4 of the Year awards, including the Total Off Road 4x4 top prize.
The magazine’s editor, Alan Kidd said: "The new Skoda Yeti is much more than just a great value 4x4. Its practicality is top-notch, it's well made and well equipped and it's easy and fun to drive.
“Combine all that with what it can do off-road and you've got a capable, affordable adventure wagon with all the right kit and an off-the-scale fun factor. The Yeti is the ultimate family car – that's why it's Total Off Road's 4x4 of the Year."
The new Skoda Yeti also won the Crossover class as a result of its mix of hatchback-like on-road dynamics and MPV versatility.
The Total Off Road team said: “Neither a fully fledged off-roader nor a fully fledged MPV, the Yeti blends elements of both into what might be the most imaginative crossover vehicle yet.”
Launched in late 2009, the new Skoda Yeti was awarded Car of the Year and Best Crossover Car in the 2010 Auto Express Awards last year. It was also voted Top Gear magazine’s Family Car of the Year.
View the latest 2015 SKODA YETI Deals