LEXUS IS NEWS
- Porsche tops Which? Car Survey top brand list
- New Mazda MX-5 crowned ‘most reliable new sportscar’ by Which?
- New Ford Transit Custom wins What Van? Top award
- New BMW 320d EfficientDynamics Saloon wins What Car? Green Car of the Year 2012
- New Mazda MX-5 crowned Britain’s most reliable car by What Car?
New Cars for 2011
The new Lexus IS 250 and 200d Advance models will have in addition to the regular SE specification, a hard disc drive (HDD) satellite navigation system, rear parking camera, heated electrically adjustable front seats, front and rear parking sensors, cruise control, rain-sensing windscreen wipers and an auto-dimming rear view mirror.
The new Lexus Advance IS 250 costs an extra £340 compared its SE equivalent (£26,495 on-the-road) with the new Lexus IS 200d coming in at an additional £130 (£24,995).
The V6 petrol-powered new Lexus IS 250 is said to be more keenly priced than the BMW 320i and 325i SE, with the new Lexus IS 200d diesel – returning an official 134g/km CO2 emissions and 55.4mpg combined cycle fuel economy.
The new Lexus IS 250 and 200d Advance are on sale now.
View the latest 2015 LEXUS IS Deals