LEXUS IS NEWS
- New Ford Transit Custom wins What Van? Top award
- New BMW 320d EfficientDynamics Saloon wins What Car? Green Car of the Year 2012
- New Mazda MX-5 crowned Britain’s most reliable car by What Car?
- Kia wins Which? best car manufacturer crown
- New Suzuki Swift Sport wins What Car? ‘Best Buy’ award
New Cars for 2011
The new Lexus IS 250 and 200d Advance models will have in addition to the regular SE specification, a hard disc drive (HDD) satellite navigation system, rear parking camera, heated electrically adjustable front seats, front and rear parking sensors, cruise control, rain-sensing windscreen wipers and an auto-dimming rear view mirror.
The new Lexus Advance IS 250 costs an extra £340 compared its SE equivalent (£26,495 on-the-road) with the new Lexus IS 200d coming in at an additional £130 (£24,995).
The V6 petrol-powered new Lexus IS 250 is said to be more keenly priced than the BMW 320i and 325i SE, with the new Lexus IS 200d diesel – returning an official 134g/km CO2 emissions and 55.4mpg combined cycle fuel economy.
The new Lexus IS 250 and 200d Advance are on sale now.
View the latest 2013 LEXUS IS Deals