LEXUS CT NEWS
- Porsche tops Which? Car Survey top brand list
- New Mazda MX-5 crowned ‘most reliable new sportscar’ by Which?
- New Ford Transit Custom wins What Van? Top award
- New BMW 320d EfficientDynamics Saloon wins What Car? Green Car of the Year 2012
- New Mazda MX-5 crowned Britain’s most reliable car by What Car?
The new Lexus CT 200h is the world’s first full hybrid to be launched in the premium compact segment.
Lexus expects the car’s technical innovation, style, quality and driver appeal will attract a new and younger customer group to the brand.
Created with the European market in mind, the new Lexus CT 200h has 94g/km CO2 emissions delivered by its hybrid power system.
Available in three model grades namely SE-I, SE-L and SE-L Premier, the new Lexus CT 200h is priced from £23,485 on-the-road.
The CT 200h’s low emissions performance qualifies it for a zero annual Vehicle Excise duty (road tax) charge, plus the bonus of exemption from the London congestion charge.
The new Lexus CT 200h service intervals are annually or at every 10,000 miles. The Lexus Hybrid Drive system is engineered for low maintenance requirements and the hybrid battery is designed to last the lifetime of the car.
View the latest 2015 LEXUS CT Deals