RENAULT TRAFIC NEWS
- Porsche tops Which? Car Survey top brand list
- New Mazda MX-5 crowned ‘most reliable new sportscar’ by Which?
- New Ford Transit Custom wins What Van? Top award
- New BMW 320d EfficientDynamics Saloon wins What Car? Green Car of the Year 2012
- New Mazda MX-5 crowned Britain’s most reliable car by What Car?
- SEAT launches Click&Go service for car accessories
- BMW i, Schneider Electric partner to provide home charging installation service
- FISITA celebrates braking technology excellence at EuroBrake 2013
- Jaguar Gallery inaugurated in Coventry
- Jaguar wins women’s heart in Auto Express Driver Survey
- Suzuki announces record growth, eyes fleet sales
The new Vauxhall Vivaro will be built at the Opel/Vauxhall plant in Luton, UK.
The new Renault Trafic will be built at the company’s Sandouville plant, which will also produce well as the next generation of the H2 (high roof) version of Opel/Vauxhall Vivaro.
The Sandouville plant is expected to produce 100,000 units/year once all versions have been launched.
Today’s announcement follows the joint announcement between Opel/Vauxhall and Renault in September 2010, when both companies agreed to continue their successful cooperation in the Light Commercial Vehicle segment.
The new Vauxhall Vivaro and new Renault Trafic models were first produced in 2001. Opel Vauxhall and Renault built over 1.25 million new Renault Trafic and new Vauxhall Vivaro by end 2010.
While the sister models are being jointly developed and produced in Opel/Vauxhall and Renault-Nissan plants, they are independently marketed and sold through the respective brand distribution channels.
Pictured: Ne Renault Trafic. View the latest 2014 RENAULT TRAFIC Deals