RENAULT TRAFIC NEWS
- New Ford Transit Custom wins What Van? Top award
- New BMW 320d EfficientDynamics Saloon wins What Car? Green Car of the Year 2012
- New Mazda MX-5 crowned Britain’s most reliable car by What Car?
- Kia wins Which? best car manufacturer crown
- New Suzuki Swift Sport wins What Car? ‘Best Buy’ award
- Guangqi Honda introduces new engine plant
- Aston Martin completes Investindustrial partnership
- Infiniti first-ever showroom opens in Hong Kong
- Sir Chris Hoy presents bursaries to new British sporting talent
- Five million 1.3 MultiJet engines produced
- Vauxhall introduces new finance package to lure customers
The new production locations for the new Vauxhall Vivaro and Renault Trafic models have been announced by Opel/Vauxhall and Renault. Production is scheduled to start in 2013.
The new Vauxhall Vivaro will be built at the Opel/Vauxhall plant in Luton, UK.
The new Renault Trafic will be built at the company’s Sandouville plant, which will also produce well as the next generation of the H2 (high roof) version of Opel/Vauxhall Vivaro.
The Sandouville plant is expected to produce 100,000 units/year once all versions have been launched.
Today’s announcement follows the joint announcement between Opel/Vauxhall and Renault in September 2010, when both companies agreed to continue their successful cooperation in the Light Commercial Vehicle segment.
The new Vauxhall Vivaro and new Renault Trafic models were first produced in 2001. Opel Vauxhall and Renault built over 1.25 million new Renault Trafic and new Vauxhall Vivaro by end 2010.
While the sister models are being jointly developed and produced in Opel/Vauxhall and Renault-Nissan plants, they are independently marketed and sold through the respective brand distribution channels.
Pictured: Ne Renault Trafic. View the latest 2013 RENAULT TRAFIC Deals