FORD FOCUS NEWS
- Porsche tops Which? Car Survey top brand list
- New Mazda MX-5 crowned ‘most reliable new sportscar’ by Which?
- New Ford Transit Custom wins What Van? Top award
- New BMW 320d EfficientDynamics Saloon wins What Car? Green Car of the Year 2012
- New Mazda MX-5 crowned Britain’s most reliable car by What Car?
- SEAT launches Click&Go service for car accessories
- BMW i, Schneider Electric partner to provide home charging installation service
- FISITA celebrates braking technology excellence at EuroBrake 2013
- Jaguar Gallery inaugurated in Coventry
- Jaguar wins women’s heart in Auto Express Driver Survey
- Suzuki announces record growth, eyes fleet sales
The new German-built model is being shipped to dealers for sale from late May. Customers will then have a choice of two bodystyles – five-door and estate.
Roelant de Waard, Vice President, Marketing Sales and Service, Ford of Europe, said: “Customer and media reception for the all-new five-door Focus has been exceptional, and we expect an equally enthusiastic welcome for the estate model.
“Ford dealers across Europe are seeing strong demand as they launch the new Ford Focus range, with well over 20,000 customer orders by early April – and this figure is rising fast.
“New Ford Focus brings class-leading levels of technology, design and driving quality to the medium car market, and the estate will deliver these same qualities to an even broader group of customers.”
View the latest 2013 FORD FOCUS Deals