FORD FOCUS NEWS
- New Ford Transit Custom wins What Van? Top award
- New BMW 320d EfficientDynamics Saloon wins What Car? Green Car of the Year 2012
- New Mazda MX-5 crowned Britain’s most reliable car by What Car?
- Kia wins Which? best car manufacturer crown
- New Suzuki Swift Sport wins What Car? ‘Best Buy’ award
- Aston Martin completes Investindustrial partnership
- Infiniti first-ever showroom opens in Hong Kong
- Sir Chris Hoy presents bursaries to new British sporting talent
- Five million 1.3 MultiJet engines produced
- Vauxhall introduces new finance package to lure customers
- Drivers to be checked for eyesight and epilepsy
The new Ford Focus new estate version full production is now underway and likely to be available at Ford dealers soon, the company announced.
The new German-built model is being shipped to dealers for sale from late May. Customers will then have a choice of two bodystyles – five-door and estate.
Roelant de Waard, Vice President, Marketing Sales and Service, Ford of Europe, said: “Customer and media reception for the all-new five-door Focus has been exceptional, and we expect an equally enthusiastic welcome for the estate model.
“Ford dealers across Europe are seeing strong demand as they launch the new Ford Focus range, with well over 20,000 customer orders by early April – and this figure is rising fast.
“New Ford Focus brings class-leading levels of technology, design and driving quality to the medium car market, and the estate will deliver these same qualities to an even broader group of customers.”
View the latest 2013 FORD FOCUS Deals