VAUXHALL ASTRA NEWS
- Porsche tops Which? Car Survey top brand list
- New Mazda MX-5 crowned ‘most reliable new sportscar’ by Which?
- New Ford Transit Custom wins What Van? Top award
- New BMW 320d EfficientDynamics Saloon wins What Car? Green Car of the Year 2012
- New Mazda MX-5 crowned Britain’s most reliable car by What Car?
New Cars for 2011
The new Vauxhall Astra GTC order books opened at Vauxhall retailers today.
The car is closely based on last year’s GTC Paris concept. The new Vauxhall Astra GTC is priced from£18,495 in the UK market – the biggest in Europe for this model.
The new Vauxhall Astra GTC adopts the front suspension from the Insignia VXR, featuring Vauxhall’s HiPerStrut (High Performance Strut), combined with the clever Watt’s link rear axle for unmatched stability and handling precision, the company said.
Duncan Aldred, Vauxhall’s managing director, said: “The GTC is a high-profile addition to the Astra range and one that’s sure to appeal to anyone who loves cars and driving.
“Better still, its chassis has been fine-tuned by Vauxhall Engineering Centre in the UK, reflecting the importance of our Millbrook-based operation, and also the fact that the UK will be the dominant market for GTC when it arrives in showrooms later this year.”
The new Vauxhall Astra GTC will have its world premiere at next month’s Goodwood Festival of Speed 1-3 July.
View the latest 2015 VAUXHALL ASTRA Deals