- Porsche tops Which? Car Survey top brand list
- New Mazda MX-5 crowned ‘most reliable new sportscar’ by Which?
- New Ford Transit Custom wins What Van? Top award
- New BMW 320d EfficientDynamics Saloon wins What Car? Green Car of the Year 2012
- New Mazda MX-5 crowned Britain’s most reliable car by What Car?
- SEAT launches Click&Go service for car accessories
- BMW i, Schneider Electric partner to provide home charging installation service
- FISITA celebrates braking technology excellence at EuroBrake 2013
- Jaguar Gallery inaugurated in Coventry
- Jaguar wins women’s heart in Auto Express Driver Survey
- Suzuki announces record growth, eyes fleet sales
The fun-filled game, submitted by Renee Smith and her family from Merseyside, requires backseat passengers to decide on four facial expressions. The players then face each other and cover their faces, revealing their expressions and if they’re the same, they shout ‘Snap’.
Other games that came top in Saab’s competition to find the most fun and innovative games that can be played on the move include: I Like Bananas, Island Shipwreck, Traffic Bingo, a themed Alphabet Game and Guess Upon a Rainbow.
Saab launched the national campaign earlier this year to bring back quality family time when in the car. The campaign encouraged parents to look at more interactive ways of keeping their children entertained when travelling as a family.
Charles Toosey, managing director at Saab GB, said: “Our ‘Bring Back Family Time’ campaign came on the back of a recent poll of UK parents, which showed that many parents were not taking advantage of the fantastic opportunity to engage with their children whilst travelling in the car.
“With family life being so hectic these days, travelling in the car is one occasion when we can really spend quality time with each other.
“Congratulations to our competition winner Renee and our runners-up and thanks to all the families who sent in their favourite car game ideas. We are delighted to announce the results and we hope that families will be inspired to make the most of the quality time spent together in the car as they play them.”
Renee and her family won a family ticket to Alton Towers, including accommodation at the Alton Towers Resort Hotel, plus a complimentary Saab 9-3 SportWagon to drive for the weekend.
View the latest 2015 SAAB Deals