LEXUS CT NEWS
- Lower Regional Car Servicing Costs a Myth?
- Porsche tops Which? Car Survey top brand list
- New Mazda MX-5 crowned ‘most reliable new sportscar’ by Which?
- New Ford Transit Custom wins What Van? Top award
- New BMW 320d EfficientDynamics Saloon wins What Car? Green Car of the Year 2012
New Cars for 2012
- New Fiat Fiorino wins Fleet Van Awards city van accolade
- New Vauxhall Mokka gets five star Euro NCAP treatment
- New Jaguar F-Type – an inspiring act
- New Nissan Leaf sets record for largest electric vehicle parade
- New Honda micro electric vehicle brightens horizon
- New Renault Twizy crowned Stuff tech transport car
On the outside, the new Lexus CT 200h F-Sport comes with 17-inch dark-finish alloys, a larger rear spoiler, flared side skirts, a mesh front grille and new aero-styled bumpers front and rear.
In the cabin the distinguishing features include an F-Sport steering wheel with a flat bottom section and aluminium pedals and scuff plates.
The new Lexus CT 200h F-Sport has cruise control, F-Sport black leather upholstery, heated front seats, electric driver’s seat adjustment, auto-dimming (electrochromatic) electrically retractable door mirrors and a rear parking camera that links to a display in the rear-view mirror.
Owners can also add to the specification with the option of an advanced HDD navigation system combined with Lexus’s Remote Touch control, an auto-dimming rear-view mirror, back guide monitor and 10-speaker audio package. Front and rear parking sensors and a sunroof are also available.
The new Lexus CT 200h F-Sport is available to order now, with first UK deliveries in January. On-the-road prices are from £27,850.
View the latest 2015 LEXUS CT Deals