LEXUS GS NEWS
- Porsche tops Which? Car Survey top brand list
- New Mazda MX-5 crowned ‘most reliable new sportscar’ by Which?
- New Ford Transit Custom wins What Van? Top award
- New BMW 320d EfficientDynamics Saloon wins What Car? Green Car of the Year 2012
- New Mazda MX-5 crowned Britain’s most reliable car by What Car?
- SEAT launches Click&Go service for car accessories
- BMW i, Schneider Electric partner to provide home charging installation service
- FISITA celebrates braking technology excellence at EuroBrake 2013
- Jaguar Gallery inaugurated in Coventry
- Jaguar wins women’s heart in Auto Express Driver Survey
- Suzuki announces record growth, eyes fleet sales
The new Lexus GS F Sport will be revealed at the SEMA show in Las Vegas on 1 November.
The new Lexus GS F Sport will be available in the UK and across Europe next year and will feature a new front bumper design with larger side grilles.
The car will also have a dedicated mesh design for the upper and lower grilles for a stronger appearance and to reinforce its wider track and sportier stance, Lexus said.
The new Lexus GS F Sport will have a grey metallic finish to the bumper diffuser at the rear. The new Lexus GS 450h F Sport though will have an additional chrome moulding on the bumper’s lower section.
The new Lexus GS F Sport package includes a rear spoiler and exclusive to the grade a dark metallic finish 19-inch alloy wheels with a staggered width: at the front 235/40/19 tyres are used, while the rear wheels are fitted with 265/35/19 tyres. According to Lexus this adds to the sportier look as well as helps improve the car’s traction.
View the latest 2015 LEXUS GS Deals