ALFA ROMEO NEWS
- New Ford Transit Custom wins What Van? Top award
- New BMW 320d EfficientDynamics Saloon wins What Car? Green Car of the Year 2012
- New Mazda MX-5 crowned Britain’s most reliable car by What Car?
- Kia wins Which? best car manufacturer crown
- New Suzuki Swift Sport wins What Car? ‘Best Buy’ award
- Princess Diana’s Audi Quattro ready for auction
- New Audi models search out local fuel savings
- New BMW 3 Series range – a range hard to beat
- New Mazda6 takes the ‘Best Upper Medium’ prize at Fleet News Awards
- New Ford Focus ST rated Europe's top-selling hot hatch
- Volvo joins hands with Spotify to launch in-dash voice-activate
‘Test Me’, Alfa Romeo's latest television commercial launches this month. The advertisement will be in line with a year-long marketing campaign focused on highlighting the rational reasons why people should buy an Alfa Romeo.
The Italian marque announced that its marketing initiative draws on direct comparisons between the brand’s latest products − MiTo and Giulietta −against its closest competitors to emphasise why more and more people are choosing an Alfa Romeo.
The ‘Test Me’ campaign combines TV, print and digital advertising with direct mail and extensive showroom activity. Along with a dedicated website www.alfaromeo.co.uk/testme, Alfa Romeo compares the fuel efficiency, safety, technology and environmental benefits of its newest models against Volkswagen, Audi and BMW.
Damien Dally, head of brand for Alfa Romeo UK, said: “Customers appreciate the stylish lines and sleek design of an Alfa Romeo, but due to preconceived misconceptions, some turn to our competitors, wrongly believing they offer a better proposition.
“With the new ‘Test Me’ campaign, we can prove that Alfa Romeo offers customers significantly more than the likes of our key German competitors, together with Alfa’s passion, heritage and design flair inherent in every model.
“We also boast class-leading economic credentials such as fuel efficiency and environmental considerations. Our customers are able to drive away in something extra special which possesses the perfect combination of style and substance.”
The Alfa MiTo 1.4 8v 78bhp Sprint is available at £12,950 OTR, £189 per month or zero per cent APR and the Alfa Giulietta 1.4 TB 120 bhp Turismo at £17,755 OTR, £259 per month or zero per cent APR.
In addition, Alfa Romeo is offering a special introductory limited offer on Giulietta ALFA TCT which is available for the same monthly payments as the manual version.
View the latest 2013 ALFA ROMEO Deals