VAUXHALL MOKKA NEWS
- Lower Regional Car Servicing Costs a Myth?
- Porsche tops Which? Car Survey top brand list
- New Mazda MX-5 crowned ‘most reliable new sportscar’ by Which?
- New Ford Transit Custom wins What Van? Top award
- New BMW 320d EfficientDynamics Saloon wins What Car? Green Car of the Year 2012
- New chargepoints for electric cars across UK introduced
- Nissan Leaf is first fully electric vehicle to join motability scheme
- New range extended being developed for electric vehicles
- Nissan, Ecotricity set to expand charging network
- Renault-Nissan sells 100,000th zero-emission car
- New Ford Transit Connect - delivering best-in-class fuel efficiency
The new Vauxhall Mokka, the company’s new small SUV, will debut in Geneva.
Measuring 4.28 metres in length, the car is designed for five adults to be seated comfortably.
Available with a choice of front- or all-wheel drive, the new Vauxhall Mokka will be powered by three engines, equipped with the Start/Stop technology.
The petrol range will comprise a 115PS, 1.6-litre naturally-aspirated engine or a 140PS 1.4-litre Turbo with 200Nm of torque while the diesel will be a 130PS 1.7 CDTI turbo with 300Nm of torque.
Both the 1.4 Turbo and the 1.7 CDTI can be combined either with six-speed manual or six-speed automatic transmissions.
The new Vauxhall Mokka comes with the Advanced Adaptive Forward Lighting (AFL+) designed to increase driving safety based on the third-generation bi-xenon lighting system containing the High Beam Assist (HBA).
The new generation Vauxhall front camera system is also available, giving the driver access to a number of functions including Lane Departure Warning (LDW), Forward Collision Alert (FCA) and second generation Traffic Sign Recognition.
The Vauxhall Mokka will be available at Vauxhall dealerships towards the end of 2012.
View the latest 2015 VAUXHALL MOKKA Deals