VAUXHALL MOKKA NEWS
- New Ford Transit Custom wins What Van? Top award
- New BMW 320d EfficientDynamics Saloon wins What Car? Green Car of the Year 2012
- New Mazda MX-5 crowned Britain’s most reliable car by What Car?
- Kia wins Which? best car manufacturer crown
- New Suzuki Swift Sport wins What Car? ‘Best Buy’ award
- New smart fortwo BoConcept signature style – get ready to be seen in one
- New Mercedes-Benz Sprinter: setting new benchmark in efficiency
- New Volkswagen Golf BlueMotion: get more out of driving
- New Volvo V60 – Britain’s best-kept secret now out
- The new Volkswagen Golf is Europe's Car of the Year
- Toyota provides hybrid boost to Surrey’s Climate Week programme
The new Vauxhall Mokka, the company’s new small SUV, will debut in Geneva.
Measuring 4.28 metres in length, the car is designed for five adults to be seated comfortably.
Available with a choice of front- or all-wheel drive, the new Vauxhall Mokka will be powered by three engines, equipped with the Start/Stop technology.
The petrol range will comprise a 115PS, 1.6-litre naturally-aspirated engine or a 140PS 1.4-litre Turbo with 200Nm of torque while the diesel will be a 130PS 1.7 CDTI turbo with 300Nm of torque.
Both the 1.4 Turbo and the 1.7 CDTI can be combined either with six-speed manual or six-speed automatic transmissions.
The new Vauxhall Mokka comes with the Advanced Adaptive Forward Lighting (AFL+) designed to increase driving safety based on the third-generation bi-xenon lighting system containing the High Beam Assist (HBA).
The new generation Vauxhall front camera system is also available, giving the driver access to a number of functions including Lane Departure Warning (LDW), Forward Collision Alert (FCA) and second generation Traffic Sign Recognition.
The Vauxhall Mokka will be available at Vauxhall dealerships towards the end of 2012.
View the latest 2013 VAUXHALL MOKKA Deals