JAGUAR XK NEWS
- New Ford Transit Custom wins What Van? Top award
- New BMW 320d EfficientDynamics Saloon wins What Car? Green Car of the Year 2012
- New Mazda MX-5 crowned Britain’s most reliable car by What Car?
- Kia wins Which? best car manufacturer crown
- New Suzuki Swift Sport wins What Car? ‘Best Buy’ award
- Princess Diana’s Audi Quattro ready for auction
- New Audi models search out local fuel savings
- New BMW 3 Series range – a range hard to beat
- New Mazda6 takes the ‘Best Upper Medium’ prize at Fleet News Awards
- New Ford Focus ST rated Europe's top-selling hot hatch
- Volvo joins hands with Spotify to launch in-dash voice-activate
The new Jaguar XK Artisan SE will see the introduction of hand-crafted 'Artisan' interiors.
Available in both coupe and convertible form, the Special Edition model's Artisan interior introduces the use of tactile 'scraffito' finished leather to the front seats, instrument binnacle, door and rear quarter casings.
In combination with Poltrona Frau leather headlinings, two new veneer finishes – Shadow Walnut and Dark Figured Aluminium – and standard features including a 525W Bowers & Wilkins sound system, 16 by 16 way adjustable heated Performance seats, a heated steering wheel and keyless entry/start, have been added.
Jaguar's design team, led by Director of Design Ian Callum, specified two exclusive Artisan interior colourways for the Special Edition models; Navy with Jet headlining and Truffle with Canvas headlining.
Convertible hood colours have also been carefully selected and include Black, Blue, Grey and Brown. Special Edition treadplates and stainless steel pedals are additional discreet enhancements.
An exterior paint palette of three colours includes the exclusive Special Edition colour of Celestial Black, Polaris White and Rhodium Silver being the alternative options.
A new 20-inch alloy wheel design completes the exterior changes; Orona style with a polished finish.
View the latest 2013 JAGUAR XK Deals