CITROEN C3 NEWS
- Porsche tops Which? Car Survey top brand list
- New Mazda MX-5 crowned ‘most reliable new sportscar’ by Which?
- New Ford Transit Custom wins What Van? Top award
- New BMW 320d EfficientDynamics Saloon wins What Car? Green Car of the Year 2012
- New Mazda MX-5 crowned Britain’s most reliable car by What Car?
New Cars for 2008
- New Jaguar XF helps maker record annual sales boost in 2008
- New Audi A3 Black Edition – raring to go
- New Ford Fiesta - surge in fortune
- TV show names new Kia pro_cee’d as Car of the Year 2008
- New performance options available for Aston Martin 4.3 litre V8 Vantage
- New Nissan GT-R – all set for Europe
With the introduction of the new Citroën C3 Pluriel Code, the French automobile maker has added the C3 Pluriel ‘Code’ special editions to its range to complement the successful C2 Code.
The car comes with smart looks alongwith a tantalising range of additional equipment including luxurious leather upholstery, sporty alloy wheels, chrome interior trim and smart black livery.
Add to this Citroën’s design flair, impressive fuel-efficiency, low CO2 emissions, proven safety technology, with 4-star Euro NCAP rating and prices from under £8,000, with Citroën’s current offers, the Code special edition seems a great buy.
The New Citroen C3 Pluriel Code exudes quality with its chic pearlescent black exterior and neat 15” alloys whilst the interior boasts a plush leather interior on top of the standard equipment of the Exclusive model. With its fully retractable electric roof, the C3 Pluriel code can transform from a versatile hatchback to a funky cabriolet.
The New Citroen C3 Pluriel Code delivers excellent fuel efficiency achieving over 41mpg on the combined cycle with its 1.4i 16v (75hp) petrol engine offering the perfect blend of performance and economy.
View the latest 2015 CITROEN C3 Deals