NISSAN NP300 NEWS
- Porsche tops Which? Car Survey top brand list
- New Mazda MX-5 crowned ‘most reliable new sportscar’ by Which?
- New Ford Transit Custom wins What Van? Top award
- New BMW 320d EfficientDynamics Saloon wins What Car? Green Car of the Year 2012
- New Mazda MX-5 crowned Britain’s most reliable car by What Car?
New Cars for 2008
- New Jaguar XF helps maker record annual sales boost in 2008
- New Audi A3 Black Edition – raring to go
- New Ford Fiesta - surge in fortune
- TV show names new Kia pro_cee’d as Car of the Year 2008
- New performance options available for Aston Martin 4.3 litre V8 Vantage
- New Nissan GT-R – all set for Europe
The New Nissan NP300 pickup is available in three bodystyles: Single Cab, King Cab and Double Cab, with the latter being available from late summer.
The New Nissan NP300 Single Cab accommodates three people and has the largest bed in the range, measuring 2.2m in length and 1.4m wide.
It is the ideal tough, durable pick up traditionally used for hard working self-employed sole traders typically working in remote locations, on construction sites, agriculture, or landscaping projects.
The Single Cab will be offered with both two and four-wheel drive.
In the New Nissan NP300 King Cab configuration, the NP300 can accommodate two people, as well as offering secure storage space inside the cabin for tools and materials, while the Double Cab offers seating for up to five colleagues.
With a maximum payload of 1115kg, the NP300 has a powerful yet frugal Euro 4 compliant 2.5 litre direct injection diesel producing 133hp with 304Nm torque for easy load shifting and towing.
As well as a large payload, the NP300 also has a towing capacity of 3000kg, allowing operators to carry all the materials and equipment they are likely to need, improving their working efficiency.
The engine is paired with a five speed gearbox, while its rugged independent front suspension and heavy duty rear leaf spring suspension ensure that NP300 can handle the most demanding loads and terrain.
A limited slip differential is standard, giving added traction and stability in difficult conditions.
All versions are available with all-wheel drive, giving extra flexibility and reassurance to ensure that the toughest jobs are reached without difficulty.
And to underline its suitability for the toughest working environments, the New Nissan NP300 is fitted with a sump and petrol tank guard.
View the latest 2015 NISSAN NP300 Deals