JEEP PATRIOT NEWS
- New Ford Transit Custom wins What Van? Top award
- New BMW 320d EfficientDynamics Saloon wins What Car? Green Car of the Year 2012
- New Mazda MX-5 crowned Britain’s most reliable car by What Car?
- Kia wins Which? best car manufacturer crown
- New Suzuki Swift Sport wins What Car? ‘Best Buy’ award
- Princess Diana’s Audi Quattro ready for auction
- New Audi models search out local fuel savings
- New BMW 3 Series range – a range hard to beat
- New Mazda6 takes the ‘Best Upper Medium’ prize at Fleet News Awards
- New Ford Focus ST rated Europe's top-selling hot hatch
- Volvo joins hands with Spotify to launch in-dash voice-activate
The new Jeep Patriot has many positives including a 42.2mpg; only £15,995 and even some green awards but is adding more to the list.
Jeep is now offering a range of accessories for the new Jeep Patriot including a Startech chrome grille and a bodykit – or for the ultimate ride, sports suspension and 20-inch alloys.
Managing director, Chrysler UK, Simon Elliott, said: “People love to personalise their cars.
“This new range of accessories for the new Jeep Patriot will be available in dealerships from June and while some people are happy to add just a few accessories, our great value-for-money packages mean you can really go for it.
“You can now personalise the internal and external styling of the new Jeep Patriot or even enhance the performance of the diesel engine.”
Jeep has packaged a number of exterior design features from Startech together in an ‘SE Exterior’ Pack, which includes a front and rear under-ride bodykit; chrome grille inserts; exhaust tailpipe cover and Startech logo for the rear of the vehicle for just £999.
View the latest 2013 JEEP PATRIOT Deals