CADILLAC CTS NEWS
- Porsche tops Which? Car Survey top brand list
- New Mazda MX-5 crowned ‘most reliable new sportscar’ by Which?
- New Ford Transit Custom wins What Van? Top award
- New BMW 320d EfficientDynamics Saloon wins What Car? Green Car of the Year 2012
- New Mazda MX-5 crowned Britain’s most reliable car by What Car?
New Cars for 2008
- New Jaguar XF helps maker record annual sales boost in 2008
- New Audi A3 Black Edition – raring to go
- New Ford Fiesta - surge in fortune
- TV show names new Kia pro_cee’d as Car of the Year 2008
- New performance options available for Aston Martin 4.3 litre V8 Vantage
- New Nissan GT-R – all set for Europe
Both models will be mated to a six-speed automatic transmission with a floor selector, the larger engine coming with paddle shift controls.
The model range will be joined by an advanced 2.9-litre V6 diesel engine in 2009.
Director in charge, Cadillac UK, Jonathan Nash, said: “The launch of the right-hand drive new Cadillac CTS marks a major step forward for the Cadillac brand in the UK.
“We believe the focus on dramatic design, craftsmanship and the class leading technologies will ensure the CTS is a desirable, exclusive alternative in today’s premium car market.”
Both rear-wheel drive sport saloon models come with traction control and a limited slip differential, and feature a single premium ‘Sport Luxury’ trim level with a class-leading amount of standard equipment.
The high level of specification of the new Cadillac CTS means that the options list will consist of only three items: metallic or premium metallic exterior paint finish, electric sunroof and ‘Sapele Pommele’ wood interior trim finish.
View the latest 2014 CADILLAC CTS Deals