(VIEW ALL FIAT IMAGES)
View New FIAT 500L prices, View FIAT 500L news, View FIAT 500L price research.
Advantages: The Fiat brand demonstrates its creative spirit once more with the new Fiat 500L: a marriage of functionality and emotion, it features a 5-seater single-volume structure which is 414 cm long, 178 cm wide and 166 cm high. It is a further development of the concept of 'cab forward' introduced by Fiat with the 600 Multipla, a precursor to the concept of the compact people carrier.
Disadvantages: The petrol engine versions of the new Fiat 500L is shown to have some shortcomings with neither of the units being especially strong. The Twinair engine does sound too noisy and though the car is very desirable buying one could be a tad expensive on recession-stricken pockets.
Summary: Produced at the Fiat factory in Kragujevac, Serbia, the new Fiat 500L is a 'first car' for those who won't settle for anything less than Italian style, the versatility that comes from a functional design and engine technology that sets the bar in terms of efficiency.
New FIAT 500L Review:
The new 500L - the L stands for 'Large' - is the latest addition to the 500 range. It follows the Abarth and Cabrio versions and is expected to further the brand's strategy, with the aim of extending its offer by introducing models in a position to satisfy different types of customers.
With the 'L', the 500 expands and grows together with customers, to accommodate new experiences and needs once more.
With MPV passenger space combined with the feel of a small SUV on the road and the restrained dimensions and efficiency of a B segment car, the new Fiat model defies the conventional distinctions between the various segments, combining the typical characteristics of different categories in order to create a distinctive alternative to the traditional B and C segments.
The Fiat 500L was introduced in Europe in the last quarter of 2012, with an engine range which initially comprised of two petrol engines (TwinAir and 1.4-litre) and a turbodiesel engine (1.3 MultiJet II) and the most advanced, state-of-the-art technology from Fiat Group Automobiles.
How do we get our New FIAT 500L deals?
Cheap new 2014 FIAT 500L cars for sale through AutoeBid
Reasons for being much cheaper than your local dealer:
- We don't charge FIAT 500L suppliers a fee to sell through our service. Meaning they incur no direct costs in selling a vehicle through AutoeBid. As such, the standard costs of advertising, marketing and administrating the sale are taken out of the equation.
- All FIAT 500L orders are live on our website so that suppliers can compete between one another to win your business by giving you the best quote. Their fierce competition for your business forces their price down, giving you the ultimate advantage of getting your price at your rates.
- Suppliers are also able to sell vehicles nationally through AutoeBid, which potentially allows them to sell large numbers of cars through our website. As a mark of their appreciation, they are able to provide for much larger discounts if they are able to sell large volumes of vehicles.
- Similarly through our Group Buying Scheme, we group together buyers in order to maximise our buying power.
- Our extensive supply base allows us to approach the most competitive suppliers in the market on behalf of our buyers. We spend a lot of our time researching new suppliers and confirming their trading record and their ability to deliver.
- By continuously keeping in contact with our extensive potential supplier base, and maintaining a database of suppliers who register with us, we regularly update our Reserve Prices. Click here to view more information on the different types of supplier who you can buy from through AutoeBid.
- Through AutoeBid you are able to obtain any FIAT 500L Special Offers avaiable from FIAT in addition to the current discounts shown on our website. To find our how to obtain FIAT 500L Special Offers click here, you can also click here to view our general special offers.