(VIEW ALL MERCEDES-BENZ IMAGES)
View New MERCEDES-BENZ B CLASS prices, View MERCEDES-BENZ B CLASS news, View MERCEDES-BENZ B CLASS price research.
Advantages: Superbly built and classy interior
Disadvantages: Expensive and weak handling
Summary: The B-class is immensely practical and oozes class - but buyers have to pay for the privilege
(1) AutoeBid customer MERCEDES-BENZ B CLASS Reviews:
04-July-2013 New MERCEDES-BENZ B CLASS Deals(B200 CDI BlueEFFICIENCY SE 5d Auto)
“The car is just fine. Not exciting, even a bit boring, but it does exactly what it says it does and the quality is what you would expect from Mercedes.”
New MERCEDES-BENZ B CLASS Review:
The B-class was introduced as a "compact sports tourer", which is difficult to position exactly in terms of its closest rivals. The Audi A3 Sportback and BMW 1-series probably come closest to the mark, putting the Mercedes in a tough sector amongst some very discerning buyers. And there's a lot to like about the B-class: it's phenomenally well-built with good equipment levels, surprisingly generous amounts of space and a very comfortable interior - although prices start at an astounding £17000 with a little 1.5 engine under the bonnet. That's a lot of cash for 95bhp. It also suffers from a hard ride and uninspiring handling, but once settled on the motorway the B-class is beautifully refined with very little noise intrusion. Discounts in the auction are very reasonable, so it's worth putting it out to Mercedes dealers to find the one who will offer you the best deal.
How do we get our New MERCEDES-BENZ B-CLASS deals?
Cheap new 2014 MERCEDES-BENZ B-CLASS cars for sale through AutoeBid
Reasons for being much cheaper than your local dealer:
- We don't charge MERCEDES-BENZ B-CLASS suppliers a fee to sell through our service. Meaning they incur no direct costs in selling a vehicle through AutoeBid. As such, the standard costs of advertising, marketing and administrating the sale are taken out of the equation.
- All MERCEDES-BENZ B-CLASS orders are live on our website so that suppliers can compete between one another to win your business by giving you the best quote. Their fierce competition for your business forces their price down, giving you the ultimate advantage of getting your price at your rates.
- Suppliers are also able to sell vehicles nationally through AutoeBid, which potentially allows them to sell large numbers of cars through our website. As a mark of their appreciation, they are able to provide for much larger discounts if they are able to sell large volumes of vehicles.
- Similarly through our Group Buying Scheme, we group together buyers in order to maximise our buying power.
- Our extensive supply base allows us to approach the most competitive suppliers in the market on behalf of our buyers. We spend a lot of our time researching new suppliers and confirming their trading record and their ability to deliver.
- By continuously keeping in contact with our extensive potential supplier base, and maintaining a database of suppliers who register with us, we regularly update our Reserve Prices. Click here to view more information on the different types of supplier who you can buy from through AutoeBid.
- Through AutoeBid you are able to obtain any MERCEDES-BENZ B-CLASS Special Offers avaiable from MERCEDES-BENZ in addition to the current discounts shown on our website. To find our how to obtain MERCEDES-BENZ B-CLASS Special Offers click here, you can also click here to view our general special offers.