(VIEW ALL SEAT IMAGES)
View New SEAT ALTEA XL prices, View SEAT ALTEA XL news, View SEAT ALTEA XL price research.
Advantages: Spacious, excellent engine choice, good handling.
Disadvantages: The dash lacks style and doesn’t ooze quality like other models.
Summary: Very enjoyable to drive, superbly equipped and a great range of engines, although a seven seat option is not available which could potentially put some buyers off.
New SEAT ALTEA XL Review:
The SEAT Altea XL is the king-size version of manufacturer’s very successful five seat people carrier. Much longer the XL model creates more space in the back, for rear passenger legroom as well as an increased boot volume. Other than that, the Altea XL is pretty much the same car, excellently equipped, with superb handling and a vast amount of engine choice. The entry-level is a 102bhp 1.6 litre petrol engine which does 0-62 in a speedy 13 seconds and achieves a satisfactory 36mpg. Other options include a 150bhp 2.0 litre FSI, followed by a 160bhp 1.8 TSI. There are also several diesel engines to choose from. These include a 105bhp 1.9 TDI and a 140bhp or 170bhp 2.0 TDI, the first of which gives an impressive 52mpg. In March 2010 the 1.9 TDI will be replaced with a 1.6 TDI, it will be known as an Ecomotive model and will be cheaper to run, better fuel economy and lower CO2 emissions. The new SEAT Altea XL handling well, especially around corners while the abundance of interior space along with limited road noise makes for a pleasantly comfortable ride. Armed with loads of airbags, traction control, and emergency brake assist the SEAT Altea XL ticks all the boxes as far as safety is concerned and it also benefits from a good range of security measures. In addition, the Altea is tremendously reliable representing superb value for money.
How do we get our New SEAT ALTEA-XL deals?
Cheap new 2014 SEAT ALTEA-XL cars for sale through AutoeBid
Reasons for being much cheaper than your local dealer:
- We don't charge SEAT ALTEA-XL suppliers a fee to sell through our service. Meaning they incur no direct costs in selling a vehicle through AutoeBid. As such, the standard costs of advertising, marketing and administrating the sale are taken out of the equation.
- All SEAT ALTEA-XL orders are live on our website so that suppliers can compete between one another to win your business by giving you the best quote. Their fierce competition for your business forces their price down, giving you the ultimate advantage of getting your price at your rates.
- Suppliers are also able to sell vehicles nationally through AutoeBid, which potentially allows them to sell large numbers of cars through our website. As a mark of their appreciation, they are able to provide for much larger discounts if they are able to sell large volumes of vehicles.
- Similarly through our Group Buying Scheme, we group together buyers in order to maximise our buying power.
- Our extensive supply base allows us to approach the most competitive suppliers in the market on behalf of our buyers. We spend a lot of our time researching new suppliers and confirming their trading record and their ability to deliver.
- By continuously keeping in contact with our extensive potential supplier base, and maintaining a database of suppliers who register with us, we regularly update our Reserve Prices. Click here to view more information on the different types of supplier who you can buy from through AutoeBid.
- Through AutoeBid you are able to obtain any SEAT ALTEA-XL Special Offers avaiable from SEAT in addition to the current discounts shown on our website. To find our how to obtain SEAT ALTEA-XL Special Offers click here, you can also click here to view our general special offers.