(VIEW ALL SEAT IMAGES)
View New SEAT LEON prices, View SEAT LEON news, View SEAT LEON price research.
Advantages: Great styling, fine handling; interior space is generous
Disadvantages: Limited boot space; lacks the Golf's image
Summary: A much under-rated car by the British public: the Leon's ability is still a well-kept secret
(2) AutoeBid customer SEAT LEON Reviews:
07-October-2014 New SEAT LEON Deals(1.8 TSI FR 5d DSG [Technology Pack])
“Very impressed with the car. Great drive and interior.”
26-March-2014 New SEAT LEON Deals(1.2 TSI SE 5d DSG [Technology Pack])
“Excellent car. Great turbo charged engine and the DSG gearbox is excellent making the car very nippy for just a 1.2l engine. The ride is a little harsher than my previous 2007 Vauxhall Astra but I'm happy to trade that off with cornering as the car grips and handles so well. A beautiful car and great fuel economy. Highly recommended.”
New SEAT LEON Review:
SEAT have rebranded themselves over the last few years as the manufacturer for buyers looking for a VW which has a little more passion that your traditional German offering. And the Leon epitomises SEAT's strides in this direction: it's based on the most recent Golf, which can never be a bad thing, but adds a few chilli peppers, plenty of spice and a bit of Latin spirit to make its rivals look positively dull by comparison.The handling matches up to the best in the class and refinement is excellent, with a real quality feel throughout the cabin. The boot size and shape is unfavourably affected by the emphasis on perfecting the styling - but it's still fairly sizeable and the rear seats fold with a 60:40 split. The fact that there are fairly few Leons around compared to the VW Golf should only add to its attraction: it's certainly nothing to do with it being an inferior car, but instead it seems it's going to take time for SEAT to convince the British public that it offers a genuine alternative to more established brands.
How do we get our New SEAT LEON deals?
Cheap new 2014 SEAT LEON cars for sale through AutoeBid
Reasons for being much cheaper than your local dealer:
- We don't charge SEAT LEON suppliers a fee to sell through our service. Meaning they incur no direct costs in selling a vehicle through AutoeBid. As such, the standard costs of advertising, marketing and administrating the sale are taken out of the equation.
- All SEAT LEON orders are live on our website so that suppliers can compete between one another to win your business by giving you the best quote. Their fierce competition for your business forces their price down, giving you the ultimate advantage of getting your price at your rates.
- Suppliers are also able to sell vehicles nationally through AutoeBid, which potentially allows them to sell large numbers of cars through our website. As a mark of their appreciation, they are able to provide for much larger discounts if they are able to sell large volumes of vehicles.
- Similarly through our Group Buying Scheme, we group together buyers in order to maximise our buying power.
- Our extensive supply base allows us to approach the most competitive suppliers in the market on behalf of our buyers. We spend a lot of our time researching new suppliers and confirming their trading record and their ability to deliver.
- By continuously keeping in contact with our extensive potential supplier base, and maintaining a database of suppliers who register with us, we regularly update our Reserve Prices. Click here to view more information on the different types of supplier who you can buy from through AutoeBid.
- Through AutoeBid you are able to obtain any SEAT LEON Special Offers avaiable from SEAT in addition to the current discounts shown on our website. To find our how to obtain SEAT LEON Special Offers click here, you can also click here to view our general special offers.