(VIEW ALL SKODA IMAGES)
View New SKODA FABIA prices, View SKODA FABIA news, View SKODA FABIA price research.
Advantages: Well-built, spacious and refined
Disadvantages: Not the cheapest to buy or run
Summary: Feels like a class above: a VW Polo for 'Skoda' money
(4) AutoeBid customer SKODA FABIA Reviews:
20-June-2014 New SKODA FABIA Deals(1.2 TSI 105 SE 5d)
“A better build quality than my previous twelve year Skoda Fabia Estate. More comfortable seats, and the 1.2ccTSI powerful and quiet. MPG a little disappointing at 48mpg”
19-September-2012 New SKODA FABIA Deals(1.6 TDI CR 90 Elegance 5d)
“It's for my Mum ...she loves it....!”
21-August-2012 New SKODA FABIA Deals(1.6 TDI CR Scout 5d)
“Great ! Really good value sporty looking car”
25-November-2010 New SKODA FABIA Deals(1.4 TSI vRS 5d DSG)
New SKODA FABIA Review:
The Fabia played a key role in Skoda's revival as a genuine contender in the small car sector - and the latest model continues to offer a classy package for a shoe-string budget. Refinement is exceptionally good with a quiet ride and a comfortable suspension setup that dampens bumpy surfaces without compromising the handling too much; it may not match up to the Fiesta's agility but it still does a good job. It's also built on the new Volkswagen platform, sharing the German group's latest small car engines, which bodes well for reliability. Equipment levels are good too, and Skoda have made the models simple to distinguish with the 1, 2 and 3 grades. AutoeBid's reverse auction allows dealers to compete to win your auction, so you know you'll be getting a new UK car with full 3 year warranty whilst enjoying a substantial discount.
How do we get our New SKODA FABIA deals?
Cheap new 2014 SKODA FABIA cars for sale through AutoeBid
Reasons for being much cheaper than your local dealer:
- We don't charge SKODA FABIA suppliers a fee to sell through our service. Meaning they incur no direct costs in selling a vehicle through AutoeBid. As such, the standard costs of advertising, marketing and administrating the sale are taken out of the equation.
- All SKODA FABIA orders are live on our website so that suppliers can compete between one another to win your business by giving you the best quote. Their fierce competition for your business forces their price down, giving you the ultimate advantage of getting your price at your rates.
- Suppliers are also able to sell vehicles nationally through AutoeBid, which potentially allows them to sell large numbers of cars through our website. As a mark of their appreciation, they are able to provide for much larger discounts if they are able to sell large volumes of vehicles.
- Similarly through our Group Buying Scheme, we group together buyers in order to maximise our buying power.
- Our extensive supply base allows us to approach the most competitive suppliers in the market on behalf of our buyers. We spend a lot of our time researching new suppliers and confirming their trading record and their ability to deliver.
- By continuously keeping in contact with our extensive potential supplier base, and maintaining a database of suppliers who register with us, we regularly update our Reserve Prices. Click here to view more information on the different types of supplier who you can buy from through AutoeBid.
- Through AutoeBid you are able to obtain any SKODA FABIA Special Offers avaiable from SKODA in addition to the current discounts shown on our website. To find our how to obtain SKODA FABIA Special Offers click here, you can also click here to view our general special offers.