(VIEW ALL CITROEN IMAGES)
|Green Label||Not Available|
View New CITROEN BERLINGO VAN prices, View CITROEN BERLINGO VAN news, View CITROEN BERLINGO VAN price research.
Advantages: Surely if not the one then among the top three all-round vans going around
Disadvantages: Could do with a bit of smartening to keep up with latest competitor models
Summary: The new Citroen Berlingo carries on the good work of its predecessors and adds some more
New CITROEN BERLINGO Review:
The new Citroen Berlingo allows for an easy, comfortable drive both due to the driving position and visibility and good features.
With its strong diesels and a petrol option the Berlingo seems to have most users’ needs covered. The XTR+ gives that something extra and with a little bit of maintenance, this van can go far.
Diesel Berlingos come in two form - the 70bhp 1.9D or the 90bhp turbodiesel 2.0HDi. There is also a 75bhp 1.4 litre petrol model. Both diesels are hard-working and will do the job for you.
The new Citroen Berlingo van steers neatly and with relatively little body roll. From 2006 customers have been able to choose from Berlingo XTR+ - a semi-off-road version of the 600 van. It comes with raised suspension (by 40mm), a limited-slip differential (LSD) on the front axle plus mud and snow tyres as standard.
The new Citroen Berlingo comes with payloads of either 600kg or 800kg and has a fairly large load area. There are also more than few choices for customers looking for additional features.
How do we get our New CITROEN BERLINGO deals?
Cheap new 2014 CITROEN BERLINGO cars for sale through AutoeBid
Reasons for being much cheaper than your local dealer:
- We don't charge CITROEN BERLINGO suppliers a fee to sell through our service. Meaning they incur no direct costs in selling a vehicle through AutoeBid. As such, the standard costs of advertising, marketing and administrating the sale are taken out of the equation.
- All CITROEN BERLINGO orders are live on our website so that suppliers can compete between one another to win your business by giving you the best quote. Their fierce competition for your business forces their price down, giving you the ultimate advantage of getting your price at your rates.
- Suppliers are also able to sell vehicles nationally through AutoeBid, which potentially allows them to sell large numbers of cars through our website. As a mark of their appreciation, they are able to provide for much larger discounts if they are able to sell large volumes of vehicles.
- Similarly through our Group Buying Scheme, we group together buyers in order to maximise our buying power.
- Our extensive supply base allows us to approach the most competitive suppliers in the market on behalf of our buyers. We spend a lot of our time researching new suppliers and confirming their trading record and their ability to deliver.
- By continuously keeping in contact with our extensive potential supplier base, and maintaining a database of suppliers who register with us, we regularly update our Reserve Prices. Click here to view more information on the different types of supplier who you can buy from through AutoeBid.
- Through AutoeBid you are able to obtain any CITROEN BERLINGO Special Offers avaiable from CITROEN in addition to the current discounts shown on our website. To find our how to obtain CITROEN BERLINGO Special Offers click here, you can also click here to view our general special offers.