(VIEW ALL FORD IMAGES)
View New FORD RANGER VAN prices, View FORD RANGER VAN news, View FORD RANGER VAN price research.
Advantages: Nice handling, comes in a variety of specs, strong build.
Disadvantages: Poor braking system, less refined than its rivals.
Summary: A much improved effort by Ford who have produced a solid if not spectacular on and off-roader. Good handling with a redesigned exterior and comfortable cabin.
New FORD RANGER Review:
With a generous offering of specifications the Ford Ranger can be considered a diverse all-rounder, performing well as either a tough pickup or comfortable passenger vehicle. Built by Mazda, the Ranger is very similar to its sister, the Mazda BT-50, though it is much stronger and has far more advanced handling than Fordís last attempt. The newer model has been given a major facelift, re-designed at the front and rear end to be bolder and sharper. There are a number of different versions available on the market. A Regular Cab with two seats, a Super Cab, with additional rear seats, and a Double cab, which is a four-door five-seater. Though the latter is only presented with four wheel drive, the others have the option of either being in two or four wheel drive. The Ranger comes with either a 143bhp, 2.5 litre TDCi diesel or a 156bhp 3.0 litre TDCi, which is much more powerful, though both have good handling on and off the road. The payload capacity depends on the specifications and ranges from 1175kg to 1235kg. However, the brakes are not especially strong and the Euro NCAP crash test returned a rather poor two stars for adult safety, though the child rating received a slightly better three stars. Dependable and tough on and off the road, well equipped and a spacious interior means that the Ranger is a decent choice for independent businesses and outdoor activity-lovers alike.
How do we get our New FORD RANGER deals?
Cheap new 2014 FORD RANGER cars for sale through AutoeBid
Reasons for being much cheaper than your local dealer:
- We don't charge FORD RANGER suppliers a fee to sell through our service. Meaning they incur no direct costs in selling a vehicle through AutoeBid. As such, the standard costs of advertising, marketing and administrating the sale are taken out of the equation.
- All FORD RANGER orders are live on our website so that suppliers can compete between one another to win your business by giving you the best quote. Their fierce competition for your business forces their price down, giving you the ultimate advantage of getting your price at your rates.
- Suppliers are also able to sell vehicles nationally through AutoeBid, which potentially allows them to sell large numbers of cars through our website. As a mark of their appreciation, they are able to provide for much larger discounts if they are able to sell large volumes of vehicles.
- Similarly through our Group Buying Scheme, we group together buyers in order to maximise our buying power.
- Our extensive supply base allows us to approach the most competitive suppliers in the market on behalf of our buyers. We spend a lot of our time researching new suppliers and confirming their trading record and their ability to deliver.
- By continuously keeping in contact with our extensive potential supplier base, and maintaining a database of suppliers who register with us, we regularly update our Reserve Prices. Click here to view more information on the different types of supplier who you can buy from through AutoeBid.
- Through AutoeBid you are able to obtain any FORD RANGER Special Offers avaiable from FORD in addition to the current discounts shown on our website. To find our how to obtain FORD RANGER Special Offers click here, you can also click here to view our general special offers.