(VIEW ALL MERCEDES-BENZ IMAGES)
View New MERCEDES-BENZ VITO VAN prices, View MERCEDES-BENZ VITO VAN news, View MERCEDES-BENZ VITO VAN price research.
Advantages: Quality interior, car-like drive, first-class safety.
Disadvantages: Quite expensive and Mercedes replacement parts aren’t too cheap either.
Summary: A superb panel van that adheres to its owner’s every need, great safety features and a smooth ride.
New MERCEDES-BENZ VITO Review:
Like its predecessor, the new Mercedes Vito once again jumps into the mid-sized panel van market with an irresistible splash. There are a wide range of setups on offer, including two roof heights, two wheelbase lengths and three body lengths, more than enough to meet the requirements of any small business. Wheelbases vary from 3200mm to 3430mm and van lengths from 4748mm to 5223mm, while the loading capacity is either 4.65 cubic metres or 6.49 cubic metres. The engine performances are refined, making the new Mercedes Vito easy to drive, with lighter steering and a car-like ride. A monstrous 231bhp is churned out by a 3.7 litre V6 petrol engine while less thirsty alternatives include a 204bhp V6 turbo diesel 120CDI. A 109bhp and 150bhp V6 diesel engines are also provided and are much cheaper to run. Where the Mercedes Vito stands out from the rest of the leading vehicles in its class though is its faultless safety features. Airbags, anti-lock brakes and electronic stability control all come as standard. Being a Mercedes, the new Vito is naturally fairly expensive to buy but AutoeBid believe you do get a quality van for your hard earned cash. Please contact our sales team for any advice or enquiries.
How do we get our New MERCEDES-BENZ VITO deals?
Cheap new 2014 MERCEDES-BENZ VITO cars for sale through AutoeBid
Reasons for being much cheaper than your local dealer:
- We don't charge MERCEDES-BENZ VITO suppliers a fee to sell through our service. Meaning they incur no direct costs in selling a vehicle through AutoeBid. As such, the standard costs of advertising, marketing and administrating the sale are taken out of the equation.
- All MERCEDES-BENZ VITO orders are live on our website so that suppliers can compete between one another to win your business by giving you the best quote. Their fierce competition for your business forces their price down, giving you the ultimate advantage of getting your price at your rates.
- Suppliers are also able to sell vehicles nationally through AutoeBid, which potentially allows them to sell large numbers of cars through our website. As a mark of their appreciation, they are able to provide for much larger discounts if they are able to sell large volumes of vehicles.
- Similarly through our Group Buying Scheme, we group together buyers in order to maximise our buying power.
- Our extensive supply base allows us to approach the most competitive suppliers in the market on behalf of our buyers. We spend a lot of our time researching new suppliers and confirming their trading record and their ability to deliver.
- By continuously keeping in contact with our extensive potential supplier base, and maintaining a database of suppliers who register with us, we regularly update our Reserve Prices. Click here to view more information on the different types of supplier who you can buy from through AutoeBid.
- Through AutoeBid you are able to obtain any MERCEDES-BENZ VITO Special Offers avaiable from MERCEDES-BENZ in addition to the current discounts shown on our website. To find our how to obtain MERCEDES-BENZ VITO Special Offers click here, you can also click here to view our general special offers.