(VIEW ALL NISSAN IMAGES)
View New NISSAN NAVARA VAN prices, View NISSAN NAVARA VAN news, View NISSAN NAVARA VAN price research.
Advantages: Class-leading engine, Nissan make guarantees reliability.
Disadvantages: A single cab range is not on offer.
Summary: An excellent large van, ideal for all businesses but especially those in construction. It also has an unbelievably strong engine alongside refined comfort.
(6) AutoeBid customer NISSAN NAVARA Reviews:
03-March-2012 New NISSAN NAVARA Deals(D:Cab Pick Up Tekna [Connect] 2.5dCi 190 4WD)
“A little disappointed with the interior compared to the 06 model i had, centre console is a bit tacky and over complicated with too many buttons, there is no sun roof as standard on the top of the range model but overall still a nice vehicle.”
17-October-2011 New NISSAN NAVARA Deals(D:Cab Pick Up Tekna [Connect] 2.5dCi 190 4WD)
“The vehicle exceeded all expectations. Nissan have put a lot of effort into delivering a vehicle that offers geat comfort. Along with the connect pack providing sat nav etc makes the Navara the leader by far in its class.”
02-September-2011 New NISSAN NAVARA Deals(D:Cab Pick Up Tekna [Connect] 2.5dCi 190 4WD Auto)
“Really happy with truck !”
05-March-2012 New NISSAN NAVARA Deals(Double Cab Pick Up Outlaw 3.0dCi V6 231 4WD Auto)
“The 3.0ltr v6 diesel is a huge improvement on the 2.5ltr-a poor mans discovery!!”
05-April-2011 New NISSAN NAVARA Deals(Double Cab Pick Up Outlaw 3.0dCi V6 231 4WD Auto)
“To early to say”
03-January-2011 New NISSAN NAVARA Deals(Double Cab Pick Up Outlaw 3.0dCi V6 231 4WD Auto)
“very unhappy with the whole deal i am out of pocket with no vehicle.”
New NISSAN NAVARA Review:
Produced in line with the Pathfinder SUV, the new Nissan Navara has developed the same off-roading abilities while succeeding in being more than just a utility van. It has the choice of both a Double cab and King Cab, both with five seats while Nissan claim that both ranges have class leading payload capacities. The Double Cab offers 2.36 cubic metres while the King Cab adds another half of a cubic metre. The weight limit for both options stands at 1073kg. There is one engine on offer, but that doesn’t matter, as it is a monstrous 171bhp 2.5 four cylinder turbo diesel which remains unmatched by any rival in the class. Equipped with a 4x4 option the new Nissan Navara is more than accomplished off-road, making it ideal for construction sites. It has a good driving position and very comfortable ride, meaning the new Nissan Navara is very easy to drive. Complete with a good amount of safety features and anti-theft devices, the Navara has comparatively more equipment come as standard compared to its rivals. With an engine that dominates the class, excellent reliability and decent handling, the slightly more expensive price-tag shouldn’t put perspective buyers off. The AutoeBid sales team will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have, so don’t hesitate to get in contact.
How do we get our New NISSAN NAVARA deals?
Cheap new 2013 NISSAN NAVARA cars for sale through AutoeBid
Reasons for being much cheaper than your local dealer:
- We don't charge NISSAN NAVARA suppliers a fee to sell through our service. Meaning they incur no direct costs in selling a vehicle through AutoeBid. As such, the standard costs of advertising, marketing and administrating the sale are taken out of the equation.
- All NISSAN NAVARA orders are live on our website so that suppliers can compete between one another to win your business by giving you the best quote. Their fierce competition for your business forces their price down, giving you the ultimate advantage of getting your price at your rates.
- Suppliers are also able to sell vehicles nationally through AutoeBid, which potentially allows them to sell large numbers of cars through our website. As a mark of their appreciation, they are able to provide for much larger discounts if they are able to sell large volumes of vehicles.
- Similarly through our Group Buying Scheme, we group together buyers in order to maximise our buying power.
- Our extensive supply base allows us to approach the most competitive suppliers in the market on behalf of our buyers. We spend a lot of our time researching new suppliers and confirming their trading record and their ability to deliver.
- By continuously keeping in contact with our extensive potential supplier base, and maintaining a database of suppliers who register with us, we regularly update our Reserve Prices. Click here to view more information on the different types of supplier who you can buy from through AutoeBid.
- Through AutoeBid you are able to obtain any NISSAN NAVARA Special Offers avaiable from NISSAN in addition to the current discounts shown on our website. To find our how to obtain NISSAN NAVARA Special Offers click here, you can also click here to view our general special offers.