(VIEW ALL PEUGEOT IMAGES)
|Green Label||Not Available|
View New PEUGEOT PARTNER VAN prices, View PEUGEOT PARTNER VAN news, View PEUGEOT PARTNER VAN price research.
Advantages: Versatility, dependable, comfy.
Disadvantages: The third seat up front is small, dull interior.
Summary: A superb city van, with an abundance of configurations. It’s supremely comfortable and easy to drive, a great van for small businesses.
New PEUGEOT PARTNER Review:
With the Partner, Peugeot have developed a resourceful and practical inner-city van which sits right at the top of its class. Rivalling the popular Citroen Berlingo, the Partner has every attribute in order to compete with such heavyweights. An overwhelming amount of customer choice comes with the Partner, with three engines, three cargo weights and two body lengths being made available. The Partner comes with either a 90bhp 1.6 litre petrol or two 1.6 litre diesel engines, producing 75bhp and 90bhp. The body lengths range from 4.38 metres to 4.63 metres and the longer of the two can carry cargo of up to 850kg and 3.7 cubic metres. The Partner has been branded as the perfect city van – and you can certainly see why. In the lower gears there is tremendous pulling power and along with being nippy the Partner is easily able to weave in and out of built-up traffic. Elevated seats and the adjustable steering wheel guarantee supreme comfort while large side mirrors ensure excellent visibility. The Partner is also able to carry three people up front – though the middle seat is a bit of a squeeze. Light steering and a flexible turning circle add to the Partner’s town and city credentials while consistently retaining a quiet and muted cabin noise. Overall the Partner would be a smart choice for any small business and will most definitely be tempting to anyone wishing to purchase a small van.
How do we get our New PEUGEOT PARTNER deals?
Cheap new 2014 PEUGEOT PARTNER cars for sale through AutoeBid
Reasons for being much cheaper than your local dealer:
- We don't charge PEUGEOT PARTNER suppliers a fee to sell through our service. Meaning they incur no direct costs in selling a vehicle through AutoeBid. As such, the standard costs of advertising, marketing and administrating the sale are taken out of the equation.
- All PEUGEOT PARTNER orders are live on our website so that suppliers can compete between one another to win your business by giving you the best quote. Their fierce competition for your business forces their price down, giving you the ultimate advantage of getting your price at your rates.
- Suppliers are also able to sell vehicles nationally through AutoeBid, which potentially allows them to sell large numbers of cars through our website. As a mark of their appreciation, they are able to provide for much larger discounts if they are able to sell large volumes of vehicles.
- Similarly through our Group Buying Scheme, we group together buyers in order to maximise our buying power.
- Our extensive supply base allows us to approach the most competitive suppliers in the market on behalf of our buyers. We spend a lot of our time researching new suppliers and confirming their trading record and their ability to deliver.
- By continuously keeping in contact with our extensive potential supplier base, and maintaining a database of suppliers who register with us, we regularly update our Reserve Prices. Click here to view more information on the different types of supplier who you can buy from through AutoeBid.
- Through AutoeBid you are able to obtain any PEUGEOT PARTNER Special Offers avaiable from PEUGEOT in addition to the current discounts shown on our website. To find our how to obtain PEUGEOT PARTNER Special Offers click here, you can also click here to view our general special offers.