(VIEW ALL MERCEDES-BENZ IMAGES)
View New MERCEDES-BENZ SL CLASS prices, View MERCEDES-BENZ SL CLASS news, View MERCEDES-BENZ SL CLASS price research.
Advantages: Potent engines, excellent build quality, fun to drive
Disadvantages: Expensive; takes a few months' wait for a factory order
Summary: The SL coupe cabriolet offers a metal roof and open-top motoring for the best of both worlds - and it's woven together in a classy combination
New MERCEDES-BENZ SL CLASS Review:
The SL is a grown-up coupe cabriolet with an emphasis on exclusivity: whilst the SLK is within easier reach of most budgets, the SL extends as high as an £150,000 price tag - for which buyers demand a lot of car for their money. And that's what they get: engines range from powerful to dangerously powerful, handling and refinement are both top notch, plus it's fitted with about every accessory you could think of. Mercedes have also ensured that it is beautifully built, with quality materials and high attention to detail - whilst residual values are high thanks to the lengthy wait to get hold of one.
View the latest 2013 MERCEDES-BENZ SL CLASS Deals
Car dealer directory
This directory will locate MERCEDES-BENZ dealers by county. Start your location from the drop down list.
- 1,700 DEALERS.Compete bidding price down, you compare
- SAVE TWICE. You could pay £££ less then the Max Price
- BEST NEW CAR DEALS. We check 100,000 prices daily
- UK MAIN DEALER SUPPLIED.
- FULL DEALER WARRANTY.
- FREE DELIVERY. England/Wales included, Scotland (+£280)
- SAFE & SECURE. Small deposit by credit card and the balance on inspection
- HAPPY CUSTOMERS. Our customers have given us a 98% satisfaction rate.
* No Fee - Subject to our t's & c's
** Total vehicle value (all orders)