|Ratings||(out of 5)|
|Green Label||Not Available|
View New PEUGEOT 1007 prices, View PEUGEOT 1007 news, View PEUGEOT 1007 price research.
Advantages: Innovative electric door system; excellent safety
Disadvantages: Expensive; handling is disappointing and engines need working hard
Summary: The 1007 is clever and different in some ways - but falls short of rivals in everyday practicality.
New PEUGEOT 1007 Review:
The 1007 is something of an anomaly: it's just about a four-seater and yet prices start at about £11000, so it needs to have a big trick up its sleeve to justify the elevated price tag. The main party-piece is the electric sliding door setup that allows easy access in a tight parking space, which is a good idea but probably not a deal-clincher. Other than that the safety rating is laudably high with all 5 Euro NCAP stars, but there's not a lot else to shout about. Discounts are very good if you're sold on the 1007 - the reverse auction is sure to yield some great offers.
Car dealer directory
This directory will locate PEUGEOT dealers by county. Start your location from the drop down list.
- 1,600 DEALERS.Compete bidding the price down
- SAVE TWICE. You could pay £££ less then the Max Price
- BEST NEW CAR DEALS. We check 100,000 prices daily
- UK MAIN DEALER SUPPLIED.
- FULL DEALER WARRANTY.
- FREE DELIVERY. England/Wales included, Scotland (+£280)
- SAFE & SECURE. Small deposit by credit card and the balance on inspection
- HAPPY CUSTOMERS. Our customers have given us a 98% satisfaction rate.
* No Fee - Subject to our t's & c's
** Total vehicle value (all orders)