|Ratings||(out of 5)|
|Green Label||Not Available|
View New PEUGEOT PARTNER COMBI prices, View PEUGEOT PARTNER COMBI news, View PEUGEOT PARTNER COMBI price research.
Advantages: Bags of space at a budget price
Disadvantages: Van roots are barely disguised
Summary: An enormously practical MPV that is very affordable
New PEUGEOT PARTNER COMBI Review:
Being a van with windows, the Peugeot Partner Combi is never going to set the world alight with its performance or styling: it's all about getting the job done, which it does with absolutely no nonsense. When hooked up with the larger diesel, the Partner offers quite enough power and combines it with an enjoyable drive - but ultimately it hasn't been designed for the driving experience. The Partner Combi's core strengths are its enormous versatility, cheap price and undeniable load-lugging ability, whilst the discounts available through AutoeBid make it all the more attractive.
Car dealer directory
This directory will locate PEUGEOT dealers by county. Start your location from the drop down list.
- 1,700 DEALERS.Compete bidding price down, you compare
- SAVE TWICE. You could pay £££ less then the Max Price
- BEST NEW CAR DEALS. We check 100,000 prices daily
- UK MAIN DEALER SUPPLIED.
- FULL DEALER WARRANTY.
- FREE DELIVERY. England/Wales included, Scotland (+£280)
- SAFE & SECURE. Small deposit by credit card and the balance on inspection
- HAPPY CUSTOMERS. Our customers have given us a 98% satisfaction rate.
* No Fee - Subject to our t's & c's
** Total vehicle value (all orders)