(VIEW ALL CITROEN IMAGES)
View New CITROEN C3 prices, View CITROEN C3 news, View CITROEN C3 price research.
Advantages: Practical, spacious and economical
Disadvantages: Not a driver's car and limited legroom in the back
Summary: Very economical with an excellent 1.4 diesel - making the C3 a great everyday car
New CITROEN C3 Review:
The C3 is designed as an MPV-style car, with generous interior space afforded by a high roof and the emphasis is on practicality over and above a dynamic or engaging drive. The engines are quite adequate and the 1.4 HDi diesel is amazingly economical, making it the pick of the bunch - but the 1.6 petrol engine with Sensodrive is worth avoiding due to the clunky nature of the gearbox. The interior is very comfortable and well thought out, but some of the materials used look a little cheap when compared to the competition. Depreciation can be fairly high - so bag a bargain by getting a good discount with AutoeBid on new.
View the latest 2014 CITROEN C3 Deals
Recent CITROEN C3 Deals
Car dealer directory
This directory will locate CITROEN dealers by county. Start your location from the drop down list.
- 1,700+ DEALERS.Compete bidding price down, you compare
- SAVE TWICE. You could pay £££ less then the Max Price
- BEST NEW CAR DEALS. We check 100,000 prices daily
- UK MAIN DEALER SUPPLIED.
- FULL DEALER WARRANTY.
- FREE DELIVERY. England/Wales included, Scotland (+£280)
- SAFE & SECURE. Small deposit by credit card and the balance on inspection
- HAPPY CUSTOMERS. Our customers have given us a 98% satisfaction rate.
* No Fee - Subject to our t's & c's
** Total vehicle value (all orders)