|Ratings||(out of 5)|
|Green Label||Not Available|
View New FIAT CROMA prices, View FIAT CROMA news, View FIAT CROMA price research.
Advantages: Great diesels and good equipment levels
Disadvantages: Not the best to drive and residuals are likely to be fairly weak
Summary: A stylish family estate with good space, equipment and engines
New FIAT CROMA Review:
The Croma is an slightly unknown entity here in the UK but has been around in Europe for some time in various forms - but the new model is by far the best yet and something of a turning point for Fiat, or so they'd like to think. The manufacturer claims to have come on leaps and bounds in terms of the quality of their cars - and there is no doubting that the Croma is nicely put together and will last well, but it certainly doesn't match up to German rivals, with a slightly tacky interior trim in places. However under the bonnet are some fine diesel engine choices: the 1.9 JTD units are smooth, refined and have plenty of punch. Fuel economy is good and the 120bhp unit seems to be the most cost effective choice; we wouldn't bother with the petrols. The height of the car compromises the handling, but it is perfectly adequate nonetheless and equipment levels are generous - making the Croma good value for money. It's a Fiat so residuals will never be strong, but expect large savings in the reverse auction.
Car dealer directory
This directory will locate FIAT dealers by county. Start your location from the drop down list.
- 1,700+ DEALERS.Compete bidding price down, you compare
- SAVE TWICE. You could pay £££ less then the Max Price
- BEST NEW CAR DEALS. We check 100,000 prices daily
- UK MAIN DEALER SUPPLIED.
- FULL DEALER WARRANTY.
- FREE DELIVERY. England/Wales included, Scotland (+£280)
- SAFE & SECURE. Small deposit by credit card and the balance on inspection
- HAPPY CUSTOMERS. Our customers have given us a 98% satisfaction rate.
* No Fee - Subject to our t's & c's
** Total vehicle value (all orders)