(VIEW ALL FIAT IMAGES)
|Green Label||Not Available|
View New FIAT IDEA prices, View FIAT IDEA news, View FIAT IDEA price research.
Advantages: Great value, stylish, practical and good diesel engine
Disadvantages: Not the best to drive or the most refined - and residuals are not too strong.
Summary: A solid mini-MPV package - and a bit more quirky than other mainstream rivals
New FIAT IDEA Review:
The Idea is Fiat's attempt at a mini-MPV using the basis of the Punto. And it's not a bad effort at all: it's got excellent space, good levels of equipment and looks reasonably stylish to boot. Pitched against Vauxhall's definitely dull Meriva, the Idea adds a quirky element to the market with a cracking little 1.3 multijet diesel engine which offers good economy and performance. The Fiat's main weaknesses are in the handling and refinement departments, with some road noise at speed and noticeable body roll when cornering - but the Idea is not aimed at boy racers and focusses on a high level of economy. Reliability should be good and even though the residuals are not immensely strong, AutoeBid can generate some excellent discounts for the car brand new.
View the latest 2014 FIAT IDEA Deals
Car dealer directory
This directory will locate FIAT dealers by county. Start your location from the drop down list.
- 1,700+ DEALERS.Compete bidding price down, you compare
- SAVE TWICE. You could pay £££ less then the Max Price
- BEST NEW CAR DEALS. We check 100,000 prices daily
- UK MAIN DEALER SUPPLIED.
- FULL DEALER WARRANTY.
- FREE DELIVERY. England/Wales included, Scotland (+£280)
- SAFE & SECURE. Small deposit by credit card and the balance on inspection
- HAPPY CUSTOMERS. Our customers have given us a 98% satisfaction rate.
* No Fee - Subject to our t's & c's
** Total vehicle value (all orders)