(VIEW ALL FIAT IMAGES)
|Green Label||Not Available|
View New FIAT SEDICI prices, View FIAT SEDICI news, View FIAT SEDICI price research.
Advantages: Great off-road ability for little money; all-round practicality
Disadvantages: Petrol engines are noisy
Summary: The Sedici is great to drive, performs well off-road and seems well put together too
New FIAT SEDICI Review:
If you're in the market for a small 4x4, you've only got a handful of cars to choose from - and Fiat wouldn't perhaps be the obvious option. But following on from the highly successful new four-wheel-drive Panda, the Sedici copes remarkably well off-road thanks to its traction control system that directs power to whichever wheel has the most grip. Handling is good on the tarmac as well and it's easy to get comfortable behind the wheel. The main gripe about the car is the noisy petrol engine, so the diesel would be the best choice for perky performance and decent refinement. AutoeBid discounts are always strong on Fiats - so expect a good saving in the auction.
View the latest 2013 FIAT SEDICI Deals
Car dealer directory
This directory will locate FIAT dealers by county. Start your location from the drop down list.
- 1,700 DEALERS.Compete bidding price down, you compare
- SAVE TWICE. You could pay £££ less then the Max Price
- BEST NEW CAR DEALS. We check 100,000 prices daily
- UK MAIN DEALER SUPPLIED.
- FULL DEALER WARRANTY.
- FREE DELIVERY. England/Wales included, Scotland (+£280)
- SAFE & SECURE. Small deposit by credit card and the balance on inspection
- HAPPY CUSTOMERS. Our customers have given us a 98% satisfaction rate.
* No Fee - Subject to our t's & c's
** Total vehicle value (all orders)