(VIEW ALL HYUNDAI IMAGES)
View New HYUNDAI I30 prices, View HYUNDAI I30 news, View HYUNDAI I30 price research.
Advantages: High quality from a car maker looking to go up in the world. Well priced. Hyundai's best hatchback yet.
Disadvantages: Looks almost identical to the Kia Cee'd. Slightly lacking in style.
Summary: Very good value car, and unusually for a Hyundai it's also of very good quality and a class leader.
(1) AutoeBid customer HYUNDAI I30 Reviews:
05-April-2013 New HYUNDAI I30 Deals(1.4 Active 5d)
“After one week , it seems a good deal and matches spec. well”
New HYUNDAI I30 Review:
Initial impressions of the new Hyundai i-30 are favourable: we have a Golf/Focus 5 type door hatch which can compete as a high-end hatchback, moving away from Hyundai’s previously cheap and cheerful image to altogether unfamiliar territory.
Hyundai wants to establish itself as a genuinely desirable brand, to fit alongside Honda, Volkswagen and all those bigger brothers who have been there, done it before and are sitting there smug in the dealer showroom wondering what this young upstart is doing trying to muscle in on their action.
The range is impressive, with 1.4 and 1.6 petrol at 109 and 122 bhp respectively. Diesel sees 1.6 and 2.0-litre engines with 115 and 140bhp.
Previously we have been used to good value cars from Hyundai that offered very little else. Now, however, the i-30 looks set to change all that. The chassis is a class apart from other Hyundai hatchbacks. It’s built for comfort but suffers from no excessive body roll and the steering wheel is appreciably responsive. This car can actually take pride of place alongside class leaders such as the Golf, Focus and Astra and while the interior may lack style and the looks aren’t that dissimilar to the Kia and others, make no mistake – this is a quality car.
How do we get our New HYUNDAI I30 deals?
Cheap new 2015 HYUNDAI I30 cars for sale through AutoeBid
Reasons for being much cheaper than your local dealer:
- We don't charge HYUNDAI I30 suppliers a fee to sell through our service. Meaning they incur no direct costs in selling a vehicle through AutoeBid. As such, the standard costs of advertising, marketing and administrating the sale are taken out of the equation.
- All HYUNDAI I30 orders are live on our website so that suppliers can compete between one another to win your business by giving you the best quote. Their fierce competition for your business forces their price down, giving you the ultimate advantage of getting your price at your rates.
- Suppliers are also able to sell vehicles nationally through AutoeBid, which potentially allows them to sell large numbers of cars through our website. As a mark of their appreciation, they are able to provide for much larger discounts if they are able to sell large volumes of vehicles.
- Similarly through our Group Buying Scheme, we group together buyers in order to maximise our buying power.
- Our extensive supply base allows us to approach the most competitive suppliers in the market on behalf of our buyers. We spend a lot of our time researching new suppliers and confirming their trading record and their ability to deliver.
- By continuously keeping in contact with our extensive potential supplier base, and maintaining a database of suppliers who register with us, we regularly update our Reserve Prices. Click here to view more information on the different types of supplier who you can buy from through AutoeBid.
- Through AutoeBid you are able to obtain any HYUNDAI I30 Special Offers avaiable from HYUNDAI in addition to the current discounts shown on our website. To find our how to obtain HYUNDAI I30 Special Offers click here, you can also click here to view our general special offers.
- By model
It's currently possible to obtain an additional dealer deposit contribution of £250-£1,750 when taking out Hyundai PCP Finance with a typical APR of 5.9%. Deposit and term limitations apply, subject to status. Find out how!