(VIEW ALL TOYOTA IMAGES)
View New TOYOTA PRIUS prices, View TOYOTA PRIUS news, View TOYOTA PRIUS price research.
Advantages: Green, economical without compromising on practicality. Won the 2005 European Car of the Year award and exempt from London congestion charge
Disadvantages: It's expensive to buy, although there are good discounts with AutoeBid
Summary: The Prius is a comfortable and spacious family car with a serious trick up its sleeve: with both petrol and electric power it offers genuine reductions in harmful emissions
(2) AutoeBid customer TOYOTA PRIUS Reviews:
20-December-2012 New TOYOTA PRIUS Deals(1.8 VVTi T Spirit 5d CVT Auto)
“This is my third Prius! - I find them difficult to fault.”
04-December-2012 New TOYOTA PRIUS Deals(1.8 VVTi T Spirit 5d CVT Auto)
“Huge improvements over the earlier version which I drove previously. Much smoother much quieter and better finishes. ”
New TOYOTA PRIUS Review:
If climate change is the biggest global threat that we currently face, it's got to be worthwhile doing something about it - but that generally requires compromises. However the Prius offers a state-of-the-art hybrid engine system that runs on electric power during gentle driving and only uses the conventional petrol engine when additional power is required. It means that fuel consumption comes out at 66 miles per gallon - phenomenal for a family car - and it does everything that you would expect from any mid-sized hatchback. It can fit five comfortably, has generous equipment levels, and is good to drive with lively performance from the 1.5 litre engine. All cars come with the CVT automatic transmission and you can expect Toyota's trademark high build quality. The only real gripe is the high list price: it starts from £17795, although AutoeBid's reverse auction can save about £2000 off the price for a UK main dealer supplied car, which makes the Prius a practical and thoroughly green choice.
How do we get our New TOYOTA PRIUS deals?
Cheap new 2015 TOYOTA PRIUS cars for sale through AutoeBid
Reasons for being much cheaper than your local dealer:
- We don't charge TOYOTA PRIUS suppliers a fee to sell through our service. Meaning they incur no direct costs in selling a vehicle through AutoeBid. As such, the standard costs of advertising, marketing and administrating the sale are taken out of the equation.
- All TOYOTA PRIUS orders are live on our website so that suppliers can compete between one another to win your business by giving you the best quote. Their fierce competition for your business forces their price down, giving you the ultimate advantage of getting your price at your rates.
- Suppliers are also able to sell vehicles nationally through AutoeBid, which potentially allows them to sell large numbers of cars through our website. As a mark of their appreciation, they are able to provide for much larger discounts if they are able to sell large volumes of vehicles.
- Similarly through our Group Buying Scheme, we group together buyers in order to maximise our buying power.
- Our extensive supply base allows us to approach the most competitive suppliers in the market on behalf of our buyers. We spend a lot of our time researching new suppliers and confirming their trading record and their ability to deliver.
- By continuously keeping in contact with our extensive potential supplier base, and maintaining a database of suppliers who register with us, we regularly update our Reserve Prices. Click here to view more information on the different types of supplier who you can buy from through AutoeBid.
- Through AutoeBid you are able to obtain any TOYOTA PRIUS Special Offers avaiable from TOYOTA in addition to the current discounts shown on our website. To find our how to obtain TOYOTA PRIUS Special Offers click here, you can also click here to view our general special offers.